CHAPTER 14

JK: What is it?

Jungkook: If we feel these all emotions just by standing beside him......Then doesn't he feel them too. We don't hide our scent and IF he is our mate then until now he should have submitted to us. How is he able to resist us on top of that a Trueblood. I am shocked that he is controlling himself this good.

JK: Yeah I am also thinking the same and for himself being an omega he has to stay strong. I don't know why our scent does not affect him. If he knows we are his mate and then also he is standing on his feet then I must say he is tough omega.

Jungkook: Yeah he is a strong one because for an omega like him it is hard to come this far. He had come this far with his skills and hard work. He tolerated all those alphas and their dominance. If he IS our mate then I will be really thankful to the moon goddess for giving me such a brave. strong, intelligent, and beautiful mate.

JK: Yeah me too.

With that convo ending Jungkook continued his work. He started to read some files and signed those files. after a few hours, he heard a knock on his door.

It was lunchtime when Jimin knocked on JK's cabin door

JK: Come inside... Jimin came inside...Yes, Hyung??

Jimin: Jungkook it's lunchtime now. What will you have for lunch I will order it and bring it to you...

JK: Is Yoongi hyung in his office?? Did he have his lunch yet?

Jimin: Yes he is in his office and No he will have his lunch with me...

JK: Then do you mind if I join you guys???

Jimin: No, there is no problem in fact he will love it if you join us. Should I order something for you?

JK: No, I will have what you guys are having...

Jimin: Okay, then let's go.

They reached Yoongi's cabin.

Yoongi looked up to see Jimin and JK entering his cabin.

Jimin: Hey Yoongi let's have lunch. Jimin said going near Yoongi.

Yoongi stood up from his chair and kissed Jimin's cheek.

Yoongi: Yeah let's go. come on Jungkook!!

they sat on a couch and started to have their lunch.

Yoongi: So how is everything going on so far? Any difficulty with your work?

JK: Everything is fine now hyung... I am studying about the ongoing projects of our company.

Yoongi: Ohk... if there is any problem you face or anything you need help with then you can contact me or Taehyung. Okay?

JK: Yes hyung. I will.

Jimin was noticing JK when Taehyung's name came into the convo. Jimin has always liked JK from the first meet they had. He always gets good vibes from JK so he is relieved that JK is Taehyung's mate.

Yoongi:  Speaking of Taehyung why he did not come to lunch. He always has his lunch with us.

JK literally snapped his neck looking at Yoongi feeling giddy inside once again. 

Jimin: He went to the site today as there was a meeting for him. So he will have his lunch there itself.

Yoongi: So did call him and ask if he had his lunch?