Chapter:- 21

Azlaan's POV:

"Well Mom, your one work is already done." I looked at Bhabhi hearing her and frowned.

"And what is it, sweetheart?" She asked looking at her with a smile while Bhabhi smirked and I bet something is coming.

"You don't have to do bride hunting for Izhaan. His bride is already found." She said smirking at Izhaan who rolled his eyes but the smile was not hidden from all of us. That means she is right?

"Really, son?" Aunt asked looking at him and he looked at her shaking his head.

"Mom, don't listen to her. She is saying anything." He said smiling at her and we all chuckled.

"But let me tell you honestly, she already finds you handsome. But she won't marry you until she finds out if your heart is handsome or not." She said winking at him and he glared at her.

"Apppii.." We all laughed hearing him.

"But she is intelligent. She won't marry until she finds out if his heart his handsome or not. Impressive." Aunt said smiling widely and I nodded my head. That's true.

"Well, if her twin and elder brother is intelligent then she has to be one, right?" She said looking at Abaan who chuckled hearing her. Is she talking about Humi? And Abaan knows? Woah!

"Humi?" I said looking at her with wide eyes and she nodded her head with a big smile. My god. Our little one has confessed so easily and honestly.

"Well, don't go after her till next four years. She isn't going anywhere this soon." Abaan said looking at Izhaan who rolled his eyes while we all chuckled.

"Saying the person who keeps fighting with her 24/7." Izhaan said making us all laugh. But that doesn't mean we'll let her go.

"But that doesn't mean I'll let her go this soon. Who will fight with me if she'll leave?" Abaan said looking at him and we all chuckled shaking our heads.

"Your wife, Bhai. Simple." Here comes my wife. But what she said made us all laugh.

"Bhabhiii.." We all laughed more hearing Abaan whining. 

"Well, tell me honestly, do you really like her?" Aunt asked looking at Izhaan who looked at her with frowns and then turned to Abaan and me.

"Mom, don't ask this in front of her brothers. They'll kick me out of their house next time." I rolled my eyes hearing him then chuckled. 

"I don't think you lack something that they won't be ready to give their sister to you." Aunt said looking at us and we smiled.

"But Bhai, are you accepting that you have feelings for Humi?" Anfa asked smirking at him and I did the same while he rolled his eyes.

"When did I say that? No. I didn't say that." He said shaking his head and we all chuckled.

"Denying means accepting only." Abaan said winking at him and he rolled his eyes.

"From when two opposites got together?" He said rolling his eyes while we all smiled.

"Opposite attracts, little brother." Bhabhi said smiling at him and he rolled his eyes. 

"Apppiii.." He whined making us all chuckle.

"Okay. Now stop teasing my son." Aunt said hugging him from back who leaned on her with a pout.

"Only you love me, Mom. These both sisters of mine have forgotten me after getting their husbands." He said pointing at Bhabhi and Anfa who rolled their eyes.