Chapter:- 14

Anfa's POV: 

I walked inside the room and smiled when I found the room empty. I went to cupboard to take his dress out. I was choosing his dress when I heard the door open. Is he already done with his shower? That's so soon.

"How come you are done so early today?" I asked still looking at his dresses to pick one. I sighed when I didn't get any answer. He is again playing with me. He loves to do that.

"I have asked you something, Azlaan." I said without turning back but my heart beat increased when I felt him near me.

"Why?" I gasped hearing him because I wasn't ready for that. I was about to turn when he hugged me from behind making my heart beat crazy. 

"Were you planning to join me?" My head turned to him hearing him while I was looking at him with wide eyes. I felt him keeping his chin on my shoulder while I was just looking at him.

"What?" He said looking at me while I looked at him weirdly. How come he is so normal after what he said? Damn.

"What what? Have you heard what you've just said?" I asked looking at him with wide eyes and he shrugged making me more shock.

"Hm. I asked if you were planning to join me inside." He said smiling at me while I covered his mouth with my palm and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Shut up." I said glaring at him and I felt him smiling under my palm.

"Don't you know the meaning of that sentence?" I asked glaring at him while he placed a kiss on my palm making my heartbeat more crazy and removed it from his mouth.

"Wellll....." I looked at him with narrowed brows. I bet something stupid is coming.

"How about you explain me?" He said winking at me making me hell shocked. Damn. How can he say that?

"Ge-get away. Move away right now." I said trying to wriggle out of his arms and he chuckled. He placed a kiss on my head making me close my eyes and left me.

"Get ready." He said taking the dress from my hand and I frowned.

"Me?" I asked turning to him who walked towards the bed.

"Yes. You. I'm taking you to office." He said turning to me and I looked at him weirdly.

"Why?"

"Well, my employees are very curious to know who this 'sweetheart' and 'darling' girl is. So thought to introduce you to them." He said winking at me and I stood in front of him keeping my hands on my waist.

"Accha baba. Sorry. I want you to visit there and see how HR department works. After completing your studies you are going to work there, right?" He said smiling at me while buttoning up his shirt and I frowned.

"I don't want to take advantage of your position, Azlaan. I want to reach on my own." I said smiling at him and he smiled back at me.

"I know, love. And even I won't help you reaching the higher position directly just because you are my family. No. That won't be fair to my hardworking employees. I see people's hardwork. Not the relation." He said holding me by my shoulders and I smiled.

"And how can I keep you directly in higher position when I don't know if you are capable or not." He said smirking at me while I glared at him.

"Oh really?" I said hitting on his chest while he laughed. I stopped looking at him who was laughing. I'm seeing him laughing like this for the first time.

"Why don't you laugh more often? You look more handsome." I said looking at him while he stopped hearing me then chuckled.

"Well, you are right. Laugh and smile were far away from my life after what happened five years ago. The life took them away from me." He said smiling at me and I sighed. I wonder what actually happened.