Chapter:- 22

Azlaan's POV:

"What's going on, bro?" I asked standing beside Ric who turned to me hearing me.

"Nothing." He said shaking his head and I rolled my eyes.

"You and I very well know that you are hiding something." I said looking at him and he chuckled.

"And you are glowing up too." I said looking at him while he again chuckled.

"Well, right. But I'm not telling you because it doesn't have any destination. It will take me nowhere." He said shaking his head making me frown.

"And I don't know if this glow will stay with me forever or not." He is making me confuse now. Has he met someone in Italy? I hope its a girl.

"Girl?" His head turned to me with a jerk. Then I'm right. Its about a girl only.

"Why do you think its girl?" He asked looking at me and I smiled.

"Because I bet, a girl is only who can make a boy say such things which you have just said." I said smiling at him and he rolled his eyes.

"So, you met someone?" I asked turning to him and he sighed looking down.

"Well, you can say that." He said nodding his head and it made me smile widely.

"REALLLYY!" He kept his hand on my mouth making me chuckle.

"Shut up, stupid. Why are you shouting?" He said glaring at me and I chuckled.

"Are baba, I'm excited. You just told me that you are head over heels in love with some girl and you want me not to react? No ways. That's not happening." I said smiling widely while he was just glaring at me.

"Shut up, stupid. I was not telling you because of this only. I knew you'll start teasing me." He said glaring at me making me roll my eyes.

"Well, leave teasing. Tell me first, why did you say that there's no destination of you both?" I asked looking at him and he sighed.

"She doesn't believe in love." He said sighing deeply and I frowned.

"Why?"

"I don't know why but I guess something happened in her life. She is very young, may be around Azalia Bhabhi's age, and she is a mother of two years old boy." He said turning to me making me shock. What? She is so young.

"No worries. We'll find out." I said nodding my head and he glared at me.

"You are not doing any such thing." He said making me roll my eyes.

"You finally found your girl and you want me to sit quietly? That's not happening. Not at all." I said shaking my head while he glared at me making me roll my eyes. As if I'm listening to him. No ways. I have to find this girl anyhow.

Anfa's POV:

I came out of the washroom and frowned when I found Aazil Bhai with them. Well, we are at office right now because Azlaan, Abaan Bhai, Ric Bhai, and Rohit wanted to discuss something. Ammi sent me with him saying I haven't been out for a long time. And I also wanted to come and see what they want to talk.

"Assalamualaikum, Bhai." I said walking towards him and he turned to me with frowns.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam, dear. But what are you doing here?" He asked making me chuckle.

"Well, she also want to help us here. She is crazy." I looked at Azlaan hearing him and glared at him.

"Good. She should be involved as she is your wife." Bhai said smiling at him and we chuckled when his head turned to Bhai.