Chapter:- 6

Anfa's POV:

I looked up when the door opened but my eyes widened when I found him standing in front of me with wide eyes. I was looking at him with blank mind when he turned to the other side and I took my dupatta spreading it on my head and covered my chest. I looked at him who was scratching the back of his head while his back was facing me. He looked at his shoulder may be to check if I'm done or not.

"I'll come later." He was about to go when I said.

"Wait." He turned hearing me and I looked down.

"You... You can do... for what you came." I said looking up and looked down again when I found him looking at me. 

"Well, I came to take my dress." I looked at him hearing him and frowned. Don't tell me this his room? I found him walking towards the cupboard.

"I'll just leave after taking them. And I'll shift my things in the room where I'll be staying. I won't disturb you all the time." He said turning to me with a smile while I was just looking at him. Oh. We'll be living separately. Thank god.

"You don't have to." I said looking at him who looked at me with frowns. I mean if I'm living in his room then I can't take over it fully. And eventually he will have to shift those things back here some day. May be. If our marriage works.

"What that suppose to mean?" I looked at him hearing him and sighed.

"Well, I was saying you don't have to shift your things. You'll have to bring them back here. Someday." I said looking at him who narrowed his brows at me then his lips formed into a smile.

"Well, that made me smile." He said looking down while I looked at him with wide eyes. Damn. I said that out loud. Stupid me.

"Okay. If you say so." He said turning back to the cupboard while I sat down on bed shaking my head and cursing myself inside. I looked up when I heard the door closing voice to find him walking towards the door. I frowned when he stopped and turned to me while I stood up.

"Thank you for saying that. I was really confused if you'll ever think of making this marriage out or not." He said smiling at me and my eyes widened while my heart skipped weirdly. I sat down on bed taking deep breaths to calm down.

"What has he taken me for? A fool? Why will I not take our marriage seriously?" I said glaring at my hand but my eyes widened hearing him.

"No. I didn't take you as a fool. Not at all." I looked at him with wide eyes who winked at me before closing the door behind him. What the hell? Stupid me. I should have seen if he has left or not. I looked around the room which was painted in black colour. Weird. I mean who paints his room as black. Its always dark if your room is of black colour. I was looking around when my eyes fell on the football kept under the table. Does he play soccer? I don't know what's going to happen next and what is my fate is holding. I hope something good. And even if it is bad, HE gives me energy to fight back. 

**********  ************  ************

I smiled reading the book in my hand. Well, its been two to three weeks I'm here and everything is going good. I haven't gotten out of this room nor anyone had forced me. He comes in the room when I'm in bathroom taking shower. I know they are giving me time. I stood up and my head turned to the door when it opened to find Aunt standing at the door with a smile.

"Should I bring your lunch now or later, dear?" She asked smiling at me and I smiled at her making her eyes widened. I know. I haven't smiled from the day I came here. But I'll just move ahead now.

"You don't have to bring it here, Aunt. I will do it with you guys today." I said looking at her and she smiled at me.

"You have a beautiful smile. Masha Allah." She said caressing my cheek and I smiled at her.