Chapter:- 23

Azlaan's POV:

I looked down at her with wide eyes when I felt her hugging me tightly. I felt her arms tightening around my back and sighed. I wrapped my arms around keeping my chin on her head and closed my eyes. I thought she was good when she didn't get the attack when we had our kiss but I think I was wrong. Its still haunting her. Well, its something which doesn't leave people this early. It takes years for people to overcome it. I opened my eyes when I heard her.

"I'm sorry." I pulled her away with frowns on my head.

"For what, love?" I asked wiping her teary face and sighed when I found her lips trembling. 

"Because of these attacks you can't come closer to me. I mean... I.. I swear I try... not to rea..act like this.." I sighed hearing him and looked at her who was crying looking down. I cupped her face making her look at me.

"Its natural, love. That incident is still haunting you that's why you are reacting like this. Its okay. And you talking about me being close to you, right?" She nodded her head making me smile.

"You get these attacks when I come close to your neck or ear. Don't forget you didn't react like this when we had that kiss." I said placing a kiss on her head who closed her eyes fisting my tee in her both hands.

"You can still hug me." I said hugging her with closed eyes and kept my chin on her head.

"We can still sleep like this." I said lying down on bed still holding her who snuggled more close to me.

"Holding each other like you are holding me right now." I said and chuckled when I felt her moving away from me. I looked at her with a smile who was glaring at me. Now that's the Anfa which I know.

"And we can still steal kisses like this." I said giving peck on her lips and looked at her who was too shocked to react.

"Don't act like this. It was just a peck. Not a kiss." I said nuzzling my nose with her and looked at her who rolled her eyes.

"Is there any difference between a kiss and a peck?" She asked looking at me and I rolled my eyes. 

"Of course. There is. A big difference. A big big big one." I said looking at her who rolled her eyes.

"I thought you know it already. You watch dramas, right? They show it in those dramas." I said looking at her who kept looking at me for some time then said something which made me laugh.

"Oh. That. Where they eat each other's mouth." I don't know what to say because what she said was just making me laugh. Oh Allah.

"Whaaattt? Why are you laughing?" I pressed my palm on my lips to stop myself from laughing.

"I know. I used absurd words." I heard her chuckling and she too joined me after some time. After we calmed down I looked at her who was looking at me with a smile.

"I couldn't find any other words to describe so said that." She said chuckling while I chuckled too. Oh Allah. I laughed like this after a long time.

"Well, you yourself have to experience that one day. In your words, eating each other's mouth." I said smirking at her and she kept her palm on my lips making me chuckle.

"Shhhh. Shut up. Do you even know what you are saying?" She hissed making me chuckle understand her palm. I removed it from my mouth and smiled at her.

"And don't do that to me. My lips will be swollen the next day." I rolled my eyes hearing her and looked at her who pressed her lips together.

"As if I'll be kissing you the whole night. I have to sleep too." I said looking at her who looked at me with wide eyes. Oh shoot! What have I said? I rubbed my face with my palms and looked at her when I heard her.