Chapter:- 18

Third Person's POV:

He looked at her who waved at him making him chuckle.

"You are late. We decided to meet half an hour ago." He said as she took her seat in front of him and rolled her eyes hearing him.

"Oye mister. I'm a mother not a businesswoman who should be on time for other works. My correct time of world revolves around my son." She said smiling at him making him smile too.

"I can't say anything here. I didn't have a mother till I was in 10th standard." He said shrugging his shoulders and she looked at him weirdly.

"You met your mother after 10th? And you are telling me to believe that?" She said making him chuckle.

"I know its hard to believe. She is my friend's mother but she is like a mother to me." He said smiling at her and she was just looking at him.

"You don't have a mother?" He shook his head at her.

"No." He said in a duh tone making her shock.

"You are sounding like its obvious not to have parents beside you." She said making him chuckle.

"I know its not obvious. But people I have been with, you can say with whom I'm close, all of them either have a father or a mother. Nothing new for me." He said making her eyes widened.

"Okay. Let's leave these things. I called you to tell you that I'll be leaving in some days. So, won't you help me in roaming around? I would love to visit places with this little munchkin." He said kissing on his cheek who gave him chocolatey toothy smile.

"So soon?" He looked at her hearing her and smiled.

"Well... I was here for some business work and its done so I have to go." He said smiling at her. His work has been done long back. He is here just to spend some time wit her who is affecting him weirdly.

"Oh." They talked for some time and left for their respective houses. When he was about to open the door of his car a hand stopped him from opening it.

"Excuse me?" He turned to the girl who stopped him and frowned who was glaring at him.

"Why are you behind my Didi?" She said glaring at him and he looked at her weirdly.

"I'm sorry I didn't get you." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"That girl." He followed her hand and found her pointing at the girl who is affecting him.

"Why are you behind her?" He turned back to her hearing her and sighed.

"I'm not from those people who'll go behind the girl if I like her. I will stand in front of her and will directly tell her that I like her. I would have done that long back, but I think your Di is running away from love." He said looking at her who was wiping her son's face.

"Be careful with your words next time. Not every time you are going to be correct." He said turning to the girl who rolled her eyes and got away. He was about to sit in his car when his phone pinged. His brows frowned reading the text. He kept the phone on his ear waiting for the person to pick up.

"Where are you?" He asked as soon as the call was received.

"I told you in the text already." The person said making him sigh.

"Don't lie to me. Everything okay?" He said gritting his teeth while she was looking at him weirdly.

"Nothing is okay. Come here first then will tell you everything. I know your work is done there." The person on the other side said making him sigh.