Chapter:- 16

Anfa's POV:

"Am I beautiful from inside or from outside?" I looked at him keeping my chin on his shoulder hearing him and smiled.

"You are beautiful from inside." I said smiling widely while he raised his brows at me. I moved closer to his ear and whispered smirking inwardly.

"But you are hot from outside." I placed a kiss on his cheek with damn crazy heartbeat. I looked at him when I didn't get any response to find him looking at me with wide eyes. That means he is shocked. Not bad, Anfa.

"Come out from your shock, mister." I said flicking his forehead with my finger and he groaned.

"Oww!" He glared at me making me chuckle.

"Let's go inside now." I said getting up from floor still holding his hand and he got up. We walked inside the house and went to our room. After freshening up we went to bed. I looked at him who was silent while looking at the ceiling. I moved closer to him and cupped his face in my palm making him look at me.

"What's cooking here?" I asked pointing on his head and he chuckled.

"I'm thinking about Appi. Whenever I decide to talk to Azhaan Bhai, something comes up. I have to talk to him tomorrow anyhow." He said nodding his head and I sighed.

"Why don't you talk to Appi first?" I said and he looked at me.

"About what?"

"If she has feelings for him or not. If she doesn't like him then don't talk to Azhaan Bhai. There won't be any point, right?" I said and he nodded his head.

"Right. But I'm sure she feels something for him. Still I'll try to talk to her. She hasn't talk about this from years then I can't guarantee if she will do that now or not." He said sighing deeply making me smile.

"Don't worry. Its going to be okay. Insha Allah." I said kissing on his head while he closed his eyes with a smile. I lied down properly beside him while keeping my head on his arm who wrapped it around me making me smile. We both were silent on our places for God knows how much time, when I heard him.

"Sleeping?" I shook my head.

"No. I'm not feeling sleepy." I said and closed my eyes tightly when he switched the side lamp.

"Why did you switch on the lights?" I asked opening my eyes after some time and he smiled widely.

"Because I wanted to see you." He said making me roll my eyes but a smile appeared on my lips.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked turning to me fully and I nodded my head.

"Did you ever thought that me, marrying you that day was not a good decision?" He asked making me frown.

"Azlaan."

"I'm just asking. If you ever felt that I shouldn't have done that? Because when I think about that day, I feel like I forced you. Forced you for the Nikah showing the other side of the situation." I sighed hearing him while he was just looking at me.

"You know, I was going to give up. Give up not only on myself but also on my life. But you saved me. I was only remembering people's words but you showed me those things where I could prove those selfish people's words wrong. I never felt you did something wrong. I never felt you forced me." I said caressing his cheek while he smiled.

"And we had to meet and bind up together one way or the other. And our marriage happened in a filmy way. It will be so fun when we'll tell our kids about this." I said winking at him while he laughed. Finally.