Chapter:- 13

Azlaan's POV:

"Like this." I closed my eyes with a big smile when I felt her lips on my head. I felt her keeping her head on mine while caressing my cheeks lovingly.

"You have many questions to ask, right?" I asked cupping her face in my palms and she opened her eyes hearing me.

"Hm." I smiled nuzzling my nose with her.

"When we'll go in the garden tonight then ask me. I'll give every answers." I said smiling at her and she nodded her head. After praying Magrib we went out to the kitchen and she turned to me making me stop.

"What are we making?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. And why are you asking me when you told me to help you in dinner?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Because you are the one who is making dinner. I'm zero in cooking." She said smiling at me and I glared at her. And she said she wants to cook.

"If you are zero in cooking then your task is to cut the veggies which I'll give you." I said smiling at her and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"And you better don't back out." I said when I found her opening her mouth.

"I don't know how to do that." She said glaring at me and I shrugged.

"Everyone start with a zero, love. No one learns them in womb only." I said taking the aprons and turned to her who was still glaring at me.

"Bad joke." She said taking it from my hand and I smiled.

"It wasn't a joke. It was a fact." I said tying the knot and walked towards the fridge to see what do we have to make. I opened the vegetable tray and heard Appi's voice.

"What are you both doing in the kitchen?" I looked up to find her looking at us with frowns on her head.

"Well, your sister-in-law wanted to make something in dinner." I said and turned to her who was looking at me.

"With me." I said smiling at her and she looked at me weirdly.

"Okay. Then tonight's dinner is on you guys, right?" I heard Appi and nodded my head turning to her.

"Yep. You and Ammi should pack your things as we'll be leaving for a vacation in few days." I said smiling at her and she nodded her head.

"It will be amazing. Its been years we haven't been out on family vacation. The last was five years ago." Appi said sighing deeply and I walked towards her.

"Forget the past, Appi. Its gone. The future and present are in our hands. Let's make them different from the past days." I said wrapping my arms around her and she looked at me.

"Can you forget the past? Because you are the one who is still stuck there." She said smiling at me and I sighed.

"I have to make dinner, Appi. You enjoy your rest. Go." I said smiling at her and making her turn to the exit while she shook her head walking out. I turned to find her standing with Brinjals in her hands with a smile.

"We are making this." She said smiling at me and I nodded my head.

"As you say." I said walking towards the box where rice is kept.

"Do you know how to make it?" I heard her from back and nodded my head taking the vessel from the rack.

"Yep. I know. Don't worry." I said taking out rice in the vessel to wash them. I was washing the rice when I heard her.

"Where's the chopping pad?" I looked up to find her looking at me and I pointed at the place where it was. After keeping rice on the stove I was taking out flour to make roti when I heard her whispering.

Bound To Love (Book II Of 'Destined To Be Together') (Completed) ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें