A night full of love

"Let us go into my dorm" he said, smiling. You just nodded and followed him back upstairs. You entered his dorm. He was grinning smugly at you. You shook your head, smiling.

"Alright love?"
"Shut up" you whispered and kissed him fiercely.

He grabbed your waist and gripped it tightly, you wasted no time in taking off his tie and your hands started undoing his shirt. They roamed his perfectly shaped chest and ran down his toned abs, you moved them up to his broad shoulders which he got from Quidditch and pushed his shirt off.

His hands slipped up the hem of your shirt and he felt your slight abs. His mouth moved to suck along your jaw, ear, and collar neck.

You rolled your head back and moaned in delight, you felt him grin and he ran his hands gently up your sides but they moved again to unbutton your shirt and pants and letting it drop to your feet, leaving you stood in black laced underwear. You saw his eyes light up as he stood up and walked over to you. He kissed you softly and pins you against the door lightly, wrapping his hand gently around your neck. He slowly sucks on your jawline and neck as you moved your head to the side letting him have more area to find your sweet spot, it doesn't take him long to find it and he sucks on it slowly as you moan quietly.

You unbutton his shirt as he keeps kissing your neck leaving hickeys everywhere, you kissed him again as he pulls his shirt off, your hands immediately start tracing his abs and pushing him onto the bed. He pushed you softly onto his bed and kisses down your chest and stomach.

Lets just say that the night was filled with two sweaty bodies and a lot of touching.

-the next morning-

He was still there waiting for you to get out of bed and join him to breakfast.

"You're the prettiest" Draco smirks at you before reaching for your hand and walking towards the hall.

"I'm going to go speak with Hermione for a bit, I'll come over when it's time to eat" you said and kissed draco on the cheek as he nodded. Then you ran to her, walking in with Ron.

"Damn y/n, your neck is all bruised, does it hurt?" Ron asked. "looks more like she had a bit of fun yesterday" hermione nudged me. "But who's the lucky one?" she whispered, curious. Ron turned his head to Draco and just raises his eyebrows. You cough and blush a little as the lucky boy on the table opposite blew you a kiss. "Go sit with your lover boy" Hermione joked, not knowing who it was. "Draco is the lucky one" Ron told her. She looked at you and swallowed in surprise. "Draco Malfoy is your lover?" she asked, loudly. "Pss- It's pretty new.." you explained quietly until Ron interrupted you "New? Your neck says something different." You looked at him in disappointment. "Why can't you just be happy for me?" you added, asking. He looked away. "I don't understand why Draco of all people, but I'm so proud of you that you have someone you love. I really hope that he loves you as much as you do.." she hesitated a bit at the end. "He does, trust me," you told them both, happier than ever. "Have you both..?" she asked curiously. You nodded with a huge smile. She held her hands in front of her mouth and it seemed like she was really happy for you. You promised them you would talk to them later as you climb over the tables to Draco, eating.

-a few hours later-

You chilled outside with Draco and your other Slytherin members. You saw Hermione, Harry and Ron. "Dray, I promised to chat with them" you reminded him. "Sure. How about I come with you?" asked he. You looked at him in surprise. "You want to come with me voluntarily?" you asked skeptically. He nodded while saying "I'll do anything for you, Princess." This made your heart melt and made you feel butterflies in your stomach again and again.

He took your hand and you walked over to the three Gryffindors, holding hands. "There are the newest lovers," Harry smirked. You blushed just because you didn't even know if you were a real couple or not. "That must have spread fast," Draco said, giving you that irresistible smug smile. "Are you a couple now or what?" asked Ron in vain. That question was pretty intrusive, but you were glad the question was asked. "Yes, we are," he revealed, looking at you questionably at first. You started smiling at him to give him confirmation. Then he continued confidently, "Y/n is my girlfriend." The warmth that spread through your body at that moment was indescribable, and the butterflies came back.

"Is that right, Y/n?" asked Harry. "Yeah, Draco Malfoy and I are a couple," you agreed. Now Draco blushed too. Ron left offended and Harry ran after him.

"Why does he always have to be so offended?" Draco murmured questioningly. Hermione looked at him and said "Because he loves her" 'Damn, why do you have to tell him that again'
"I do that too. But differently. He doesn't really know her at all.." he said with a grin while he tucked your hair behind your ear, then let his hand slide onto your cheek, caressing it and looked deeply into your eyes. Everything you wanted was just kissing him, right away.

He took his hand away and looked over at Hermione. "I'll let you girls have a talk. I'm with the Slytherins if you're looking for me, love," he said, winking at you. You nodded and kissed his cheek. It was still too new for you to have a long kiss in front of your Friend. The last thing that came out of a kiss like that wasn't exactly exemplary either. - But good.