The Prom night

-Just before the prom-

"Blaise?" you screamed through the whole room. "I'm coming," he called. Then he came around the corner and stood in front of you. "The suit you wished for, little snake" You cleared your throat. "Of course I meant my most expensive one." You guys were laughing and headed to the prom.

Everyone looked at you. You had your arm wrapped around his. As you came down the stairs he just looked at you in fascination. You looked gorgeous. You wore a dark green V-shaped dress, a long necklace, rings, and black high heels. Your hair was stretched up. They were such a beautiful shade of brown, it was so obvious through your style. Your hazel eyes just sparkled. You were super excited. What would your first date be like?

First, Blaise took you onto the dance floor to dance with you. Then you got yourself a drink. You chose a red wine and he chose a simple champagne. You approached Gregory, Vincent and Draco. "Didn't you bring a date?" you asked. "Obviously not," Draco replied, taking a sip of his wine. "There weren't any beautiful women after I got the prettiest," Blaise said. You chuckled and blushed a bit. Draco gave him an annoyed look. "What's your problem, buddy?" Blaise asked horrified.

"Nothing. But maybe you should back off a bit," Draco explained. "Hold back? Do you mean the compliments?" Blaise asked. "Generally. Don't you think the compliments or whatever you call them are a little too cheesy?" he asked skeptically. "No, I don't think so. Maybe you should ask her. Y/n are the compliments too cheesy for you??" Blaise answered with another question. "No. I find it pretty funny, if I have to admit it. It feels good to get serious compliments," you responded to his question. "Those aren't compliments," draco said while rolling his eyes. "What are compliments for you? Telling someone how awful you are? Thank you for ruining my evening, draco!" you got louder. "Y/n I didn't mean-" he called after you. You couldn't hear the rest since you hit the dance floor with Blaise, but you could guess the part.

"May I borrow your date?" asked Ron Blaise. Blaise looked at you and you nodded. "If you bring her back to me safely" he said. You glanced down at the floor to giggle and then looked at Ron. You danced together. You talked a little. He looked at you with probably the cutest look ever. You just had to smile. How different Ron was was amazing. He was so careful with you not to step on your foot. Blaise was probably a better dancer and also super funny and nice to you, but very rough. There was something different about Ron. He was so gentle. Such a softie. With him you could talk about books and laugh. It was always so incredibly funny as he almost never understood your irony.

He handed you back to Blaise. As soon as he walked away, Blaise whispered in your ear "He's so in love with you." You blushed like never before. Was he right?

You actually became a prom queen. It was so awesome. It has been the best news for you since weeks.

The party was over. "Will you accompany me to my room?" you asked Blaise kindly. "Sure," he replied. Arrived at the door of your room, Blaise said to you "It was a nice evening with you. I liked the dance most." You replied "It was really fun, well except for this one moment with you know who, but that wasn't your fault. Thanks for the nice Eve." The moment Blaise kissed you on the cheek, Draco and his two friends walked in. Draco looked at you and then down at the floor to his room. His friends went into the room next to his. "So good night" you said. "Night, little one" he replied and left. You put on your pajamas, got ready for bed and went to sleep peacefully.