I love you

-The day after-

You woke up. You changed into your OWN uniform and went to the bathroom to get ready. After that you went to breakfast as usual. Draco was sitting there too, across from you. You were so uncomfortable. Now that he knows.. You never really confirmed it, but he wasn't as dumb as he always pretended to be either. You didn't make eye contact today. He didn't provoked it this time either. It looked more as if he would consider that.

-Broom Flight Class-

"Good morning class, as you know you have subject xy again. For those who don't know it because they are new, the subject taught students how to fly broomsticks," Professor Rolanda Hooch said.

She showed you how to fly with it. Unfortunately you didn't make it the first time. Then Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle started laughing. They laughed at you. "How stupid she is" came from them. The other Slytherins haven't made fun of you for about 48 hours, normally they would have laughed along. Then Draco called out to the two of them, "The only ones who are stupid are you two. You might want to start mastering something without magic." You smiled at the thought that he just defended you. Even if you really just ignored it. He glanced over at you and smiled briefly as well, then looked at Professor Hooch who was about to drag all three of them out of class. "You three come with me." "Oh oh..." you thought to yourself. Now he had probably betrayed himself and the school rules.

-Lunch-

You sat at the Slytherins table and ate your meal. Then Draco and the two others came along. "And what did she do to you?" you asked curiously. He couldn't help it and said "Nothing you would have liked to do." He just grinned at you like that. You understood immediately what he meant by that and blushed, then you looked at your food and poked around in it. He watched you and said "how cute you are when you blush" which made you even more blush and he told you "Whatever. She gave us a warning. They both cheated and I snitched but that was worth it." "He just said it was worth it. It was worth defending me, how protective" you thought and grinned a little.

"I want to show you something after lunch," he stated. "What then?" you asked. "That's a surprise," he said. You were really curious.

-After lunch-

He went out with you and pointed to the distance. You only saw the horizon. You walked a little faster until you got there. He pointed up at the tree. "Do you want us to go up there?" you asked overwhelmed. He nodded and started to climb up. "Never" you said. "Come up, the view is really amazing here" he made you curious. You started climbing until you were almost on top of it. "Don't look down y/n" he advised you. "How uplifting your words are" you said ironically, out of breath. "Come on, I'll help you up," he said helpfully, giggling. He pulled you up. Now you stood together on the highest ace of the tree, next to the treetop. "I'm about to fall out of here," you said in panic. "Hold on to the trunk, next to you," he said. "And who is holding me?" came rattling out of your mouth in panic. "Well, I'll hold you, don't worry, princess" he said. 'Princess' you could have yelled how romantic that sounded. "Romantic? No cheesy" you tried to convince yourself, but without success, it was really romantic and this beautiful view tho..

You looked at each other. "See that over there?" asked he. You looked where he pointed. There was a field. "Uh yeah" you answered him. "Let's go there," he said. "Why? Are you afraid that I'll leave already?" you asked. "Maybe," he replied. Your hair just twirled in the wind. "There would be no reason for me to go," you admitted. "The wind up here, wouldn't be a reason?" asked he. "Don't always be so sarcastic" you laughed. He laughed too. "Ron wouldn't be a reason?" he asked honestly. You shook your head. "And Blaise?" asked he. "No you fool" you answered him. You looked deep into each other's eyes. There was silence between you, the only thing you heard was the wind blowing through your hair and flapping the leaves of the tree. "I'm scared," he admitted. You turned your head a little. "Scared of what?" you asked softly. He swallowed. "To be replaced." You kept looking at him. "That's why I left then," he said. He added, "I was jealous. I-" You took his hand. He looked at your hands touching. "You don't need to be afraid," you told him. He smiled slightly. "You seem scared," he said. "For?" you asked. "Admitting feelings" he pointed out to you. "Then we probably have the same problem," you said, crossing your fingers. "Let's get down from the tree, I think we've had enough views," he snapped. You climbed down, him before you. He got down well, then you slipped and fell down. He caught you.

"I got you" he said. You opened your eyes and stared straight into his. He carefully placed you upright on the ground again. His hands were still on your waist. "What did you call me again?" you asked and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Princess?" "Yes, exactly that" "Do you like that nickname?" You pretended to think and said "I thought that was too cheesy for you, Malfoy" He grinned at you and said "I just said that, never meant it." You laughed and laid your head on his chest. You stood like that for a few seconds until he took his hands off your waist and lifted your chin with one hand. Now you had to look into his eyes. You had never seen him so happy.

"I love you Y/n Laufeyson" he said seriously. You didn't had to think about it and said "I love you too, Draco Malfoy" He put his hands around your waist again and kissed you. You returned the kiss and stroked his hair. He pressed you against the tree and kept kissing you. Then you both stopped. You smiled at each other and rested your foreheads together.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter TW

(Idk I have to say this🤪)