Your feelings for him

-Saturday morning-

You woke up by a loud knocking on your door at 8 a.m. You ran your fingers through your hair to tame the volume and opened the door. It was your best friend Hermione. "May I come inside?" she asked nicely. "Sure" you replied in a sleepy voice.

"How would it be, if we go to breakfast and then play another round of chess. Just the two of us," she asked. You were happy about her request and agreed. "Let me just get ready," you said. "Sure, take your time," she answered with a big smile on her face. You didn't hesitate and got ready.

Later, when you were in the basement, you played chess together, to keep your wits and talked to keep in touch. Towards the end she said what she wanted to say the whole time "I don't really want to take away the surprise from you, but I just have to tell you." You were amazed and confused at the same time. "Tell me what's going on," you said curiously. "Ron will ask you out later. It's just that he wants to ask you that over lunch and all the Slytherins will be there with you. I advised him against it but he said he couldn't wait any longer. I want him Just save a disgrace. Everyone will tease him about it and I don't know exactly how you feel about it. The last time we slept together you talked in your sleep. You always mentioned a boy. You mumbling, but I clearly heard you commenting on how great he is and how beautiful his eyes were. He seemed to be going through your head. But one thing I could definitely rule out was Ron. He is not the person who wears a leather cytros cologne."

You were more shocked by what she said about your dream than the defeat she feared for Ron. "Ehm.. I'll definitely stop him from embarrassing himself, even if I don't know how yet, but can you repeat that about the dream please?" you could hardly believe your ears. She thanked you and told you again. "And you're sure I said that? Like that?" you asked excitedly. "Yes. Exactly like that. Maybe even more" she answered you honestly. You knew who was meant.

This perfume is unique. A leathery smell with a touch of Cytros. She didn't recognize his smell because she had never felt in his arms. Draco Malfoy.

You gasped Did you really dream about him like that? You didn't even know you had developed some kind of feelings. How is that even possible with a boy like that? Your subconscious knew all along. Now that you think about it, you can think of the good times with him too.

When you came back from your thoughts, all you saw was Hermione's hand waving across your face. "Hello? Y/n" she said apparently several times. "Yes?? I'm here" you said shocked. "You were totally lost in your thoughts." You nodded, embarrassed. "Did you just daydream about that boy or what?" she giggled. "Yeah.. I didn't even know.." you answered even more embarrassed. "Who is he then?" she asked curiously. You looked at her and said "Oh...uh...well...that..." She continued to giggle "You don't have to say it yet but you're in love it seems." You blushed. "In love? In love with Draco Malfoy?? This must be a dream!!" you thought and pinched yourself. "Aughh" you cried out. "It's not a dream, Y/n," Hermione said, noticing your action. She continued "Is he that bad?" "If you knew," you mumbled to yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This is the actual cologne that Tom Felton aka Draco Malfoy is wearing. Just for those who can't imagine the smell. Haha!