【69】Sweet Agony

Mulai dari awal

"Asshole," I muttered with an amused smile.

"You'll get some in your mouth later, don't worry."

His finger slipped out of me, not inflicting more pleasure than that, and I watched through hooded eyes as he brought it to his mouth and licked my arousal off of it. He moved from his venture point and came to my nightstand. Wondering what would happen now, I watched as he opened the drawer. With unfazed assurance, he pulled Idris and Jason out of it before coming back to the foot of the bed.

Oh, shit... If toys were involved in this, I would most certainly need the next day to recuperate. As he's proved in the past, the man didn't need any assistance fucking me until I forgot my own name. Since he wanted to use what he'd once referred to as cheat codes against me, he planned on annihilating me.

"In need of a bit of help, are we?" I teasingly asked. His smile was discreet, but I still caught it.

"You're the one who wanted me to take your mind off things."

"Something tells me you're going to take my mind off, period."

"I promise I'll help you find it back," he chuckled.

Back in his original position, from where he could see all of me, opened and stretched, he threw Idris on the duvet. He was familiar enough with Jason to turn it on in one try, and the low vibration of the toy filled the air. Like a lovely threat, a delicious disaster waiting to happen.

I lifted my head to watch as he guided it between my legs, hating how I could barely see anything. Lex settled it in an odd manner, and at the first touch of the vibrating silicon right on my clit, I shuddered with pleasure and dislodged it. It fell to the side, resting against my thigh where it wasn't stimulating anything.

"Don't move," he ordered, cautiously aligning the toy again.

This time, I was expecting it when the sensation came again, so I managed to contain the shivers it unleashed. Satisfied with his work, Lex moved back, his eyes locked on the pink toy between my legs. Fuck... It was settled in a precarious balance, standing upright on the mattress and leaning against my folds for balance, the round head of it resting perfectly on my clit. If I moved, even a little bit, it would fall on one side or the other.

"Since you're being bratty," he started with a dangerously low voice, "we'll play a little game to remind you who's in charge right now." I had to make a conscious effort to understand what he was saying. The entirety of my mind was focused on not moving my hips, regardless of how good Jason felt on my clitoris. "Do you want to hear the rules of the game, Andrea?" I nodded, quenching a moan that died in my throat. "Use your words."

"Yes, give me the rules," I implored.

"I will only start fucking you once you've come like this. So, if you want to have my cock inside of you, you better stay very still."

Oh, God... I wasn't near an orgasm yet and it was already hard to remain unmoving. It would be impossible not to jolt away from it or writhe as I'd get closer. That was something he was perfectly aware of. He knew me too well not to have realized that aspect of the challenge he was issuing. The glimmer that twinkled in his eyes when I met them told me I was right about that.

Still, I didn't protest, adamant to do my best and win his little game. Instead, I gave him a nod, which made him smile wide.

When he moved away, I was surprised at first, expecting him to stay right here and watch me being tormented and edged. My jaw dropped when he nonchalantly grabbed the chair that was in front of the dressing table, lifted it with ease, and brought it to the foot of the bed. He aligned it with my sprawled body and sat on it, an undying smirk lingering on his face. Oh, so he was ready for it to last a while? I'd prove him wrong.