008

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

               "This jacket looks pretty, should I buy it?" Jihee asked, showing him the picture from her phone.

They were currently in the cafeteria, waiting for Sunoo to show up. The past day Jungwon accompanied her to buy a phone. When they got to the store, she asked for the most expensive one. And that wasn't even the surprising part, the most surprising part was she paid the phone full price with cash from her bag.

She kept pulling money from her bag that he almost thought she was some magician. The gentleman assisting them was also surprised to see two teenagers carrying so much money.

Ever since then, Jungwon swore never to shop for anything expensive with her.

"Stop spending so much money." He said but she didn't like that response so she turned her head away from him to continue her online shopping.

"Jihee! Jungwon!" They both raised their head to look at Sunoo who called their names. Unexpectedly, Byeol was next to him which of course shocked Jungwon. "Byeol asked if she could join us."

"It's fine. We don't mind." Jungwon smiled sweetly, earning scoffs from Jihee who sat beside him.

"Hi Jihee." Byeol greeted the other girl.

"Hey." Jihee greets her back because she didn't want to seem like a horrible person.

They all sat together and Jungwon kept talking to Byeol so the atmosphere wasn't too awkward. Sunoo and Jihee would constantly glance at each other because the other two were in their own world.

"Ah by the way, you never sit with us Byeol. Did something happen?" Sunoo asked out of curiosity.

"Sunghoon and I are taking a break."

Everyone's eyes widened when the electricity suddenly went off. Everyone screamed out of shock, except for Jungwon who immediately glances at Jihee. His eyes widened when he sees her chopstick was stabbed into the tonkatsu. He nudged her in the arm because he knew it was because of her why the electricity suddenly went off.

The electricity returned but Jihee's expression was no better.

"That was weird." Sunoo said, looking at the lights that turned on.

"I don't feel really good. Can I leave?" Jihee stood up and before anyone could protest, she walked to the clinic.

Jungwon wanted to chase her but Byeol stopped him. "I'm sure she'll be fine."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jihee opened the door to the clinic. She held unto her stomach that she casted a spell on to make it believable that she had a stomachache.

Right now, she needed to calm her mind. As a stranger, it was never new to her that her interference would change everything. Those changes could either be good or bad. But she always knew what was going to happen because she could teleport to the future then back to the past. So she prevented horrible things from happening.

Her eyes weren't golden for a reason. With her eyes, she could see the fate of people but if she gets involved in that person's life, she loses the ability to see that person's fate.