002

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

                    After the faithful encounter at the park, the last thing Jungwon expected was to see her once more. He thought that with the help of her powers, she would make sure never to encounter with the man again but as if fate was playing games with them, he suddenly sees her in the cafeteria as if she was watching over someone.

The crowd was large hence he had no idea as to who exactly she was watching over. Sunoo, Jungwon's best friend, noticed his friend's eyes fixated on an empty wall.

"Earth to Yang Jungwon?" Sunoo said, waving his hands in front of his friend's eyes. "You okay there? You have been staring on a wall for ages now."

Wall? Oh that's right, Jungwon can see through her invisibility spell. He must've seemed like a fool while he was busy staring at a girl only he could see.

"It's nothing, I was just thinking about something." Jungwon smiled, making up an excuse to his best friend.

Sunoo is Jungwon's closest friend, he has known Sunoo for quite some time having to live next door to him back when he was a child. Jungwon only moved houses when his parents decided to travel the world for awhile. They would send their only son pictures of them in different countries which brought a smile to his face. Seeing his parents happy were more than enough for him.

Ever since then Jungwon lived with his grandmother who took care of him because of his parents' absence, but he remained in touch with his childhood friend that has now become one of the closest thing he has to a brother.

"For a minute I thought Byeol had turned into a wall." Sunoo chuckled, taking a bite of his food.

Jungwon looked back at the wall and to his surprise, she was already staring at him. Even with the great amount of distance between them, her golden eyes never failed to shine. If he hadn't known any better, he would say it looks like how the books' described a wolf's eyes.

She blew a kiss to his direction which confused him at first not until he felt a soft wind blow into his ears.

"Stop looking at me. You're too obvious." Her voice appears on his left ear, giving him chills.

Once lunch was over, Jungwon quickly makes his way back to his class without giving the stranger any more glances. The class went on smoothly and he managed to set the knowledge aside that there is a woman with powers in school grounds. And for some unknown reason, she was spying on someone that so happens to be Byeol's destined partner.

When school was done, Sunoo had already informed him he was going to go home first due to his parents picking him up. Jungwon nods of course, and he waves at his friend one last time before turning to the other direction to speak with Byeol.

Byeol told him she wanted to give his notes back out of fear she was hindering his own studies. Not that he minded really, he never really studies unless there was an exam or quiz due the next day. Upon arriving at the classroom, his eyes widened a bit when he sees her standing there with someone.

And at the very back of the classroom sat the stranger. She was looking at Jungwon who took a peak at the classroom, he looked back at Byeol and he realizes neither she or the man he's talking to realized his presence. He was quick to conclude that the stranger had casted a spell so they wouldn't be able to see her or Jungwon.

The stranger pointed the seat next to her and so he walked over there to sit. "Don't worry they can't see nor hear us, I enchanted them."

Now that Jungwon had a better look at the guy, he could finally recognized the person Byeol was talking to. It was no other than Park Sunghoon, one of his classmates back then.

"What are they talking about?" He asked. "Since when were they even close?"

"Just listen." She says, leaning on her seat to enjoy the show.

"Sunghoon, now's not the time I still have to meet my friend." Byeol said, looking away from him. She was clearly pertaining to Jungwon who was now busy eavesdropping to her and Sunghoon's private conversation.

"Byeol please talk to me. Why can't we just tell everyone we're dating? We've been together since summer but all you could give me when we pass the hallways is a smile and nod." Sunghoon says.

Jungwon's jaw dropped. No one would've guessed that two people who seemed to never talk, would turn out to be dating after all.

Byeol heaved a sigh. "I thought we talked about this, I'm not yet comfortable sharing to everyone what we are. You know how much I hate it when people talk behind me, do you have any clue what they'll say to me when they find out that the great Park Sunghoon chose someone like me?!"

Jungwon looked at the stranger who seemed emerged at the conversation the couple was having.

"I'll protect you! Just like how I've always done! I'll protect you even if it means ruining myself in the process." Sunghoon said frustratingly. After a long silence, he spoke once more. "I want to tell the world so bad just how much you mean to me. I hope you understand what I'm feeling."

He then walked away which startled Byeol. She quickly placed Jungwon's notebook in a desk before chasing her lover. "Sunghoon. Sunghoon!"

When the classroom was engulfed in a silence, the stranger finally decided to speak. "Wow. Now that was worth it."

"So you were spying on Park Sunghoon." Jungwon concludes. "And Byeol is dating him." He mumbled the final sentence.

"Sorry about that but what do we have against fate's choices?" The stranger shrugged, standing up to stretch her arms and walk out of the classroom.

Jungwon chased her. "But why are you so interested in Sunghoon? I mean, you wouldn't spy on him like this if his life isn't interesting." He asked her.

She looked at the curious boy. "Do you really want to know?" He nods.

"He's the main character of a movie that I love very much."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHOR'S NOTE :

:) <3