006

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

              Jihee ran to the back of their school, looking for Sunghoon. The original flow of the story was that Byeol would go look for him after her fight with Inseong. That's why she didn't want Jungwon to go there, aside from the fact the fight will be over when he gets there, he'll distract Byeol and who knows what could happen to Sunghoon.

Luckily she found him but the men surrounding him already began to beat him. From where she was standing, she could already see the bruises in his face.

Walking forward, she pulled the biggest one among them away from Sunghoon. "Hey, stop it." She tells him.

"Ahn Jihee?" The biggest man scoffs. He roughly removed her hand that was holding his uniform.

"I suggest you mind your own business Jihee. We understand you're new so you don't know our reputation in this school." One of the man says.

She smiled innocently. "I suggest you leave Park Sunghoon immediately. Believe me I've done worst things in my lifetime."

They bursted out laughing as if a puppy came to threaten them but Jihee was used to it. She's encountered far worst jerks than the one she's currently facing.

The biggest man even had the audacity to touch her cheek. "You're too pretty to be beaten up, so just mind your own business."

"Don't touch her!" Sunghoon yelled.

"Here, grab this." Jihee threw Jungwon's bag to Sunghoon before grabbing hold of the man's arm. "Get your filthy hands off of me."

"What's your name again? Kyungho?" She gripped his arm tight and a satisfied smile appeared on her lips when she saw him wincing in pain. "How about let's make a deal? You five against me and if one of you manages to hit me, well I'll date you all."

All of them looked at each other as if they struck gold with that deal. "But if one minute passed and I'm still unscathed, you leave us alone."

"D-Deal!" Kyungho says, still in pain because of her grip. She throws him to his friends' direction before crossing her arms as she watched them prepare to swing their fists on her.

"Hey are you sure about this?" Sunghoon asked her.

"Just watch over Jungwon's bag, I got this." She assures him. "Alright, one minute starts now."

Jihee walked a little further from Sunghoon so he wouldn't be hit by anyone.

And the first fist swung at her. She turned her body easily and in fact, she felt as if she was dancing while she continuously avoid their fists that swung at her one by one. She has fought with dwarfs once and she cannot believe dwarfs were a lot harder to fight than men twice her size.

But then again although it wasn't obvious, she was using her magic to avoid them. She was enhancing her speed so she could quickly evade them. It was an easy fight anyway and when they were down to ten seconds, that's when she began to take offense.

"One." She grabs the person's arm and threw him to the ground hard.

"Two." She kicked the next person to the ground, falling to his friend's body.