Chapter 6- Rosaline

Start from the beginning

Nodding in understanding Y\N took a seat opposite of Oliver.

"Thank you very much for everything." She spoke softly as she stared down in a trance state at the fluffy pancakes that sat in front of her.

After a few seconds she picked up her fork and began to eat, while also minding her manners of course. The two ate in comfortable silence. Y\N thought on how much of an amazing cook Oliver was and how he never talks about it. She smiled happily between bites.

"I can't express my gratitude enough for the food." She bowed her head to show respect before looking up at Oliver who stared back with a bright smile, his expression boardering on anticipation.

"No, thank you." He stood from the table. "It has been a while since I have had the chance to cook for someone else."

Y\N noticed the strange aura that suddenly grasped him tightly. It emitted in an almost suffocating way.

"Hey... Oliver.." Y\N found that her words were drawn out, whether it was paranoia or something else was the question. "You..you.." She stared over her shoulder at him as he picked up both plates and silverware, taking them into the kitchen.

"What Poppet? You seem off." He smirked back at her teasingly, a dark edge to his blue eyes that usually were full of light.

'Poppet!* That sneaky bastard!'

"You drug..drugged m-me.." Y\N felt her eyelids begin to get heavy as the sleepiness she previously felt draped her like a tight cloak.

Oliver returned, the smirk tugged onto his porcelain skin intensely. He walked up to where Y\N sat at the table. Gently placing a hand under her chin and lifting her head up. He frowned disapprovingly.

"Y\N. I won't allow you to see Francois."

The room began to spin and images blurred, and at one point she could have sworn she saw Oliver's right eye flash neon pink but before she could ponder it or even try to get another glimpse her eyelids fell gloomily.

~

Oliver frowned as he witnessed Y\N's head fall to the side, her eyelids closing off access to view her beautiful E\C eyes. They would be great to possess but he must refrain from harming her in a physical way.

"Come now Poppet, you mustn't be out for much longer. All dolls need to be put away." He spoke as if she were still conscious.

Oliver put a hand on her back and slipped his other under her legs, in the crook of her knees. He carefully picked her up in a bridal style hold.

"Francois called and wants his Rosaline?" Oliver scowled at the thought as he walked towards his own bedroom, Y\N still in hand. "I don't trust such a shallow man with my Poppet." He giggled childishly as he entered the room, setting Y\N on the bed.

He looked at her unaware, and rather peaceful, expression.

"You will be safe from his lustful grasp."

~
-Time Skip-
~

"Francois!?" Oliver gasped as he opened the door to see the familiar scruffy man, stood on his front porch.