Chapter 11 ~ Mephiles the Dark ~

"Blaze! I'm gonna go out for a while! I'll be back later!" He yelled when he was at the front door.

"I'll see you later then, be safe out there, Silver." Blaze replied, getting into Silver's view, she was carrying Cream who jumped on her the moment she saw her.

"Will do Blaze." Silver walked to the forest, he didn't tell Blaze he was gonna meet Mephiles.

He reached the deep forest, he breathed in the fresh air, and his ear perked up when he heard rustling.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing here..?" Bulky arms were now wrapped around his waist.

"Leave me alone!" He screamed and tried to pull away from the larger being.

He was pinned to a nearby tree and got forced in a liplock, the other's hands shifted up to his thigh, coming nearer and nearer to that particular area. He attempted to push away, tears streamed out from his eyes from shock.

Next thing he knew he blacked out.

*****

"Hey, hey Silvia." He felt somebody repeatedly pat his cheek.

He groaned, his lower half felt painful.

"Don't move yet."

"Wha- What happened?" He yelped when he saw he had his head on Mephiles' lap.

"I told you not to move." The Ebony Hedgehog growled. "Now what do you only remember?"

"Someone with large arms held me, touched me in places... And... And I tried to fight them, but I suddenly blacked out." Silver's eyes welled up, as he looked up meeting with the other's green orbs.

"I should have just met up with you on the edge of the forest, tsk." He muttered.

"H-how did you find me?"

"You don't remember?"

The younger nodded, he sighed.

"You were sexually assaulted, he's gone now." Mephiles clenched and unclenched his fist.

"I-i was what!?" He cried, and sat up as a sharp pang of pain shot up his back, he whimpered laying back down, curling up.

Mephiles sighs then stood up and carried the Ivory Hedgehog.

"Don't move too much, the pain will get worst."

Red and white liquid flowed down the younger's thighs.

Mephiles cursed.

"Don't touch it." He growled at Silver, he sits down on the grass and puts a hand over Silver's abdomen. "Tsk." The younger jerked at the sudden contact.

"M-mephiles..."

"What?" He looked at the younger. "Don't move." He said before his hands gave out a light blue glow, Silver felt the pain decline on his lower half.

"Meph..." Silver wanted to say something but decided against it, and just sighed.

"Time to sleep." Mephiles flicked the younger's forehead, forcing him to sleep once again.

The Ebony Hedgehog stands up, carrying the sleeping 'hog, and walks away.

"Komodo Dragons..."

He stopped and looked in a direction, a couple of meters away from where he stood, there lies the being that had touched Silver, which he had beheaded.