Chapter 10 ~ Old friends ~

"Scourge... Psst..." Manic moved closer to his boyfriend. "Is it just me or is Sonic just really hungry?" He whispered.

"I noticed." Scourge nodded. "Should we stop him before he plans to eat the whole restaurant?" He whispered back.

Sonic has been ordering food for the past 15 minutes, even though he still hasn't finished his current one.

"My... If it isn't the famous couple thieves? Oh and Sonic, what a surprise." A purple Swallow stopped on the left side of the table, her companion, a green Hawk on the other side.

"Sup losers." Jet greeted, grabbing and taking a sip of Sonic's lemonade. 

"Wave. Jet." Manic raised a brow. 

"What are you both doing here?" Scourge glared at them.

Sonic looked up at the two.

"I came to visit my lover, of course!" Wave squealed, as she held her cheek, and blushed, waving her other hand up and down at them.

"Jet?" Sonic questioned, pointing at the Hawk that sat beside him.

"He's gay." Wave responded in disgust, and Jet downed the drink, slamming the cup on the table, then glared up at her. Thank goodness the cup wasn't glass though.

"Not my fault, I only fancy dick." He rolled his eyes. "And says the one who has a girlfriend." Jet slurred the word 'girlfriend' to annoy Wave.

Sonic chuckled.

"Man, you're all taken then?" He asks.

"I'm not-"

"Yep, but Jet here won't admit he has a boyfriend though." Wave sighed.

"I don't have-"

"Oh shush, I know how you and Robin look at each other~" She teased, batting her eyes at him, and a blush formed on the Hawk's face.

"Ugh... You caught us." Jet sighed. "He's not my boyfriend."

"Yet~" She earned a glare from the Hawk, which she ignored and looked at Sonic. "And what about you Sonic?" Wave asked. "You have somebody?"

"Nope, I have no one."

"Someone that caught your interests?" She pushed her body against his side.

"None." He narrowed his eyes at her.

"Hmph." Wave pouted, quite disappointed she can't play Matchmaker.

"So that black Hedgehog, isn't your boyfriend?" Manic raised a brow at his brother.

"W-what!? No!" Sonic yelled, earning a few glances from a few mobians in the restaurant, that quickly turned their head away when they earned a glare from Scourge.

"Ooh~ So you do have someone, who is it?" The purple Swallow continued to razz the Blue Hedgehog.

"You sure? Why were you sleeping in his room then?" Scourge joined in the teasing until Sonic was red as Knuckles.

"Guys just quit it." Manic finally says when he sees his brother's discomfort. "If he wasn't dating him, there must be a reason why we caught him sleeping with that guy."

The others stopped, then looked at Sonic. 

"Well?" Scourge raised a brow at him. "Now that you think of it, he didn't look friendly."

"Well, he isn't... I don't know what's up with him, but he wanted me to sleep with him..." He played with his fingers. "He isn't even a friend really, just assists us in fights against Eggman, and he's an agent of G.U.N."