Chapter 12 ~ First ~

Silver after finishing his bath. He also had cleaned the trails of blood and semen in the bedroom and the window sill. He saw the sun was already down.

He also had to change the bedsheets, since Mephiles sat on it, while he was dripping which stained the edge with blood.

He was confused with himself, why'd he agreed to let him have his pups. HIS PUPS. He was still 15 years old! He mentally screamed at himself.

His bottom still hurt so bad, yet he needed to change the sheets and clean the room if he didn't want Blaze to get suspicious.

"Silver." Blaze was at the door. "When did you get back? I didn't even notice you come in."

"I-i was here for almost an hour now." He said not looking back.

"Mr. Silver!" Cream ran into the room and tackled the unsuspecting Hedgehog.

"Ah!" He yelped from pain and surprise. "Cream..." He groaned.

"C'mon! Up! Up!" She taunted, the older sighed, and slowly got up to carry her.

While they were walking, Silver tried not to limp too much.

As they approached the kitchen, they hear Cream's friend screaming.

"Why are you so mean to those who clearly care for you!?" Shadow's ears perked up in amusement.

He and Rouge just came home from the mission, and now he's being screamed at by a 7-year-old who seems to know what she was saying.

"What's your deal?" He raised a brow at her and crossed his legs.

The Hybrid stood up on the chair.

"There's this words called 'Move on'!" She screamed.

"Careful Shadow, that's a soothsayer's kit." Blaze walked into the room.

"A what?!"

"Her father's a soothsayer, he was a very valuable officer from G.U.N. He quit because of an unfortunate accident, that made his oldest son almost apathetic, and that was a year before you re-awakened." Rouge stated. "And her mother's a telepathist."

"You should've told me that earlier!" Shadow yelled.

"Now tell me Clandestine, what did you see?" Rouge taunted the kit since her wolf tail has become bushy, which means in her cat part, she's mad.

"Are we sure, it's fine to let her say what's inside somebody's mind?" Silver countered. "What if it's really private?"

"In his future... He hurt somebody." The kit finally said, more like she mumbled, her eyes were locked with Shadow's bored-looking ones.

"For what?" Shadow raised a brow, now interested.

"Shadow, no." Silver sighed, and put down Cream, who ran to Clanny's chair.

"Clanny... Get down, you'll fall." Cream tagged on her skirt.

"He hurt somebody who cares so much for him." She jumped down the chair, and let the Rabbit hug her. She smiled and hugged her back, wagging her tail. The others looked at Clanny then at the Ebony Hedgehog, who just shrugged them off.

Dinner was served at last, after the outburst. The table was mostly silent, apart from Rouge, Cream, Blaze, and Silver conversing while, the other two, Shadow and Clandestine, were still radiating unsettling aura around them.

Shadow's ears perked up when he heard his name being called outside the house. He stood to check it out.

Before he even reached for the doorknob, the door opened by itself and somebody launched themself at the Ebony Hedgehog.

"What the- You're drunk!?" The older screamed at Sonic who demanded to get carried by the older.

"He drunk too much, and he wouldn't stop talking about you." Manic winked at him. "He even caused a ruckus at the pub yelling you're his."

"Tsk..." A blush crept up his muzzle, and he hid his face in the younger's quills. "I don't belong to nobody."

"You're welcome! Take good care of my brother would you?" He smiled.

"Leave."

The green 'hog just nodded and sprinted off, in the distance, there stood a dark figure of another Hedgehog, before getting tackled by Manic.

"Hngh... Shadz..." Sonic moaned, wrapping his arms around the Ebony Hedgehog.

"Who was it Shadow?"

"Who do you think?" He faced her with Sonic in his arms.

She giggled.

"I'm going to... Tuck him in..." Shadow mumbled.

"Have a good night, praise Blaze's cooking for me!" Rouge waved and flew off to her night work.

Shadow just closed the door, using his foot, and marched up to his room.

"Shadz..." Sonic whispered once again, as Shadow laid him down on the bed.

"Don't call me that, Faker."

"Shadz~"

"What?" He said sternly. "Do not call me that." He snarled. "What do you-" Before he could say anything else, the Blue 'hog grabbed him by the arm and kissed him.

It wasn't that long and it wasn't even passionate, yet it made the Ebony Hedgehog's brain short circuit.

Sonic fell back down on the bed, his eyes closed and he was snoring.

Shadow quickly ran out to the bathroom and washed his face. A blush formed across his muzzle. His heartbeat was beating more than usual.

"Shit... He stole my..."

That's when he knew he was not gonna sleep well tonight.