Thank god, I thought I would be getting shouted at too.

"It's ok just ask next time." Giovanni sighs. "You gave everyone a heart attack by disappearing." Giovanni declare as I glance at my dad who looks stressed out.

"I'm sorry." I squeak out running to dad as I wrap my arms around him tightly hoping for him to forgive me.

"Wow I get lectured while she just gets let off." Luca mumbles earning him a slap from Matteo this time.

That's the first time Matteo gets to hit Luca for being an idiot instead of the other way.

"So care to tell us where you went before we sit down to eat?" Dad speaks up as I pull away.

Well I can't just tell him we were playing knock knock run.

I check my Rolex to see it's already 7:20 pm and stand up

"We should call everyone to come eat because no one is ever on time." I explain as I leave the room with Giovanni beside me.

I walk around the house and find Valentino, Pietro, Mario, Francisco, Rocco and Luigi all in the games room as Pietro and Mario are in the middle of a snooker game and the others sit around watching intensely.

Why am I not surprised most of the boys are here.

"Come downstairs to eat." I

I continue hunting for the others as I start walking up the stairs to come across Carlo, Nikolo and Andrea who are on their way downstairs from Luca's room.

"Where are the others?" I appealed as they all shrug their shoulders.

"We thought they were downstairs." Andrea announces as I tense a bit.

Where could they be?

We go towards Ana's room however we find it empty so we go to our last hope which is Matteo's room although I doubt it because only me and Luca are allowed into his room and not even dad is allowed.

I knock onto the door getting no response as my worry starts to seep out.

"Where do you think they are?" I inquire to Giovanni in a rushed voice.

"Relax man the are probably on the other side of the house." Giovanni calmly suggests as I take a deep breath nodding.

After travelling the whole house we get back downstairs to see everyone except Luca, Matteo, Enzo, Alessio and more importantly Liliana.

"Where the fuck are the rest?" I shout making sad turn around as worry laces my voice.

"Calm down Angelo what happened?" Dad declares with a confused expression.

"I have walked around this whole house and can't find the younger kids." I inform them as I see dads expression match mine.

"Have you tried calling them." Grandpa interject as I shake my head turning my phone on as everyone expresses their worries out loud.

I hear the door open and i turn to see Luca standing there with the others as anger replaces the worry leaving no traces of the stress I just went through.

"Where were you all." I growl irritated by the fact they thought it was okay to just disappear.

"Umm we went on a drive." Enzo stutters knowing they are all in big trouble.

"Who let you leave the property! I don't remember any of you asking?" Dominico roared as I finally see him standing next to me.

I must of been so stressed I didn't even see him or the others.

"whose idea was it?" Giovanni probed calmly.

I don't know how he always stays so controlled even I can't always do that especially when it comes to my family.

As soon as Giovanni questions them they all point to Luca.

"What! It wasn't my idea I was the one who said no." Luca accuses but everyone looks like they don't believe him.

I'm not even surprised it was Luca he always does stuff like this.

"And who gave you permission to leave the house?" Dad questions also looking way to calm it almost looks scary.

There is only 1 person I'm scared of and that is my own father.

"Umm Dave?" Luca hesitates and it sound more like he is asking us rather than telling us.

"Really? Maybe I should call him inside so we can ask him together." Giovanni threatens lowly as I stand watching this show.

Wow it feels nice to just sit mback and watch someone else tell the off. I'm so used to having to be in charge now I know why dad lets me tell them of instead of him.

"Stop I begged him to take me I'm sorry." Liliana confess as everyone turns to her.

Wow I can't believe she just snitched on herself to get Luca out of trouble.

"It's ok just ask next time." Giovanni asserts seeing her tear filled eyes. "You gave everyone a heart attack by disappearing." Giovanni declare as I see her look over to dad looking guilty and probably feeling bad.

"I'm sorry." She whispers out running to dad and hugging him while we all watch in awe.

We really need to be more calmer with her because she is so sensitive.

"Wow I get lectured while she just gets let off." Luca mumbles earning him a slap from Matteo this time.

I feel like punching him too.

"No none of you get let off so can I have all your phones now." Uncle Salvatore declares leaving no room for arguments as they all take out their phones handing it to him.

"Thanks for that Luca, just because you don't have your phone." Matteo remarks in a sarcastic tone as I smirk.

"Don't worry Matteo, Luca is yet to get him punishment." I assure as I see a smirk embrace Matteo's face.

"So care to tell us where you went before we sit down to eat?" Dad inquires as I see Liliana getting nervous.

This is definitely no good as I already know anything to do with Luca and Matteo means trouble.

What have they done this time?

New chapter! I have a test tomorrow and instead of revising I'm writing this chapter so I hope you all love it. ❤️❤️