'You've been so good, I think it's time for you to be filled up,' Mr. Lee spoke in a low dark voice that turned you on so well. You nodded needy at his words, suddenly realizing how empty you felt and automatically spreading your legs a little more.

Using his teeth and maintaining eye contact with you, Mr. Lee pulled down your panties till they were completely off. The brushing of his nose and his warm breath trailing down your legs making you shiver in a good way.

'Look at that pretty dripping pussy,' Mr. Lee groaned at the sight of your wet cunt. You moaned at his words. He always knew exactly the right words to say to make you melt.

One of his hands went back to its original position on your mound, his large thumb circling on your clit slowly.

'Are you ready my dear?' he whispered in a softer tone, asking for your permission.

'Yes, please Oppa,' you mewled, the agony of waiting and not being able to reach your high almost torturing you.

'So eager to be stuffed,' Mr. Lee chuckled lowly, licking his lips. 'Open up,' he said raising the dilator to your mouth first. You wrapped your lips around it and Mr. Lee slowly slid the thing up and down your throat a few times for you to wet it.

You could see how much he enjoyed watching you, getting off on every single moan you let out, every facial expression you had. His black eyes followed you constantly and his breathing was heavy and slow.

Mr. Lee pulled the dilator out of your mouth and maneuvered down again, his thumb having never let your pink pearl.

You moaned in ecstasy when you finally felt the delicious pressure at your entrance. Very slowly the dilator slit into you, pressing against your walls, the new stretch of it making you let out a long audible breath.

You could feel the thing bottoming out inside you as Mr. Lee pressed a soft wet kiss on your clit.

'Good girl,' he grunted.

He left the dilator inside you, his palm keeping it pressed into you as he softly sucked your clit, his free hand going back to pinching and twisting your nipple.

It felt so good to be filled to the brim while being eaten out and your nipple being tortured. You moaned, groaned, and mewled as Mr. Lee kept on licking and sucking on you at a far too slow pace. You wanted more. You needed more. The knot inside of you was begging for release.

'Please,' the word slipped out of your mouth without you even realizing it.

'Please what? What do you want?' Mr. Lee grinned on your clit giving it a harsh suck and making you yelp.

'Please more,' you muttered grabbing the sheets beneath you and clenching them into your fists.

Mr. Lee showed you a smile that you knew would mean trouble. Lovely trouble. The kind of trouble you had been longing for.

Mr. Lee got up, palm still holding the dilator deep inside of you. His pants were absolutely tenting. The massive outline of his dick making your jaw drop. With his other hand, he spread your legs even wider, your throbbing pussy on display for him, making his jaw clench at the sight of it.

'Be a good girl and scream my name,' he whispered devilishly. You had barely processed his words when he suddenly and abruptly pulled back the dilator before thrusting it back inside you again. You screamed out his name as he set a relentless harsh pace, fucking you with the dildo.

He rolled his hips at the same speed as the thing he was fucking you with, making it look as if he was pounding into you himself.

You felt like losing your mind. The illusion that it was him stuffing you, as well as seeing his pants straining to keep his thick hard length contained was almost enough to lose your mind. Almost...

'Please,' you moaned again, begging for your release as the edging was driving you insane.

'Say my name,' Mr. Lee commanded. You obeyed instantly, not even being able to think for yourself.

'Louder,' Mr. Lee urged. You called out his name, feeling him speeding up even more. Your eyes rolled back into your head.

'Louder! Let them hear it. Let them know you're mine. Let them know I'm fucking you right now,' Mr. Lee rutted, setting a pace that seemed almost inhuman, making you scream out his name from the top of your lungs.

Finally, you felt the bliss of his thumb on your clit, circling it fast and hard. You knew it wouldn't take long.

'Cum for me baby. Cum. Scream my name and cum,' Mr. Lee encouraged you. He didn't have to tell you again. Screaming his name over and over again as the waves started crashing over you.

Mr. Lee quickly slowed down as you rode out your high panting and moaning. When he finally stopped he bend over you to kiss your forehead.

'Mine,' he muttered panting as he stroked your heated pink cheeks. His finger trailed down to your neck and caressed your necklace once more. 'All mine.'