3. Prison

'You're a dick,' you spat at Mr. Lee.

All the bodyguards had gone and you were in his house. The room you had been unceremoniously thrown into looked like a large bedroom.

You held your knee, it had scraped as you had stumbled and fallen when they had pushed you into the room.

Mr. Lee simply raised his eyebrows and grinned.

'You're feisty. I don't like feisty. I like a good girl,' he said reaching his hand out to stroke your face.

You slapped his hand away, with your free hand. Your eyes burning with anger.

His expression suddenly changed as he looked at you.

'You're bleeding,' he stated, noticing your knee.

'Thanks to your bodyguards,' you spat at him.

'Let me help you,' Mr. Lee spoke. His tone of voice was completely different from what you had ever heard before. It was soft and calm, and if you hadn't been so damn pissed you would've maybe even thought he sounded sweet.

'Get away from me,' you hissed like a cat in a corner. But Mr. Lee ignored you and got to his knees to study your scraped knee closer.

'Hmm, shouldn't scar,' he said more to himself than to you as he dodged a kick you launched at him. He looked at you bored and sighed.

'Why did you volunteer so willingly if you're going to act like a vicious dog?' he said, sounding annoyed. 

You ground your teeth together. If you'd tell him, he'd never understand anyway. He'd never understand your bond with Binna and what you'd do for her, or for her mother that always raised you lovingly. 

You bared your teeth at him. He sighed again and got up.

For a moment you thought he would leave the room, but he didn't. Instead, he turned to walk over to the nightstand next to the bed and pulled out a white plastic box.

He returned to you with the box in his hand and put it beside you. It was a first aid kit.

Ignoring your protests and dodging more weak hits you threw at him he started to apply some cream to your knee.

He worked very softly, carefully which made you forget about your anger for a second as you watched him delicately dab the cream to your wound.

'I don't like my property damaged,' he said when he was finished. You scoffed.

'You're a dick,' you repeated.

'Hmm, maybe. But I don't think you mean that,' he said as he placed a bandaid over your knee with precision.

You scoffed incredulously.

The nerve of this fucking guy!

'You didn't even let me say goodbye to my family and friends! I didn't even get to pack! You just  took me,' you shouted at him.

He sat back and looked at you for a second.

'You didn't need to say goodbye. You didn't want to say goodbye,' he said simply. You wanted to start screaming at him instantly but before you could open your mouth he spoke again.

'I think you volunteered because you wanted to get away. From your family, your friends, your boring clan, and your sad, dull, and boring life,' he said simply.

His words left you speechless.

'I think you've been waiting for years, pining, wishing something like this would happen. Something to make your life more... Meaningful or maybe interesting. I think you were simply bored of being the rich spoiled little daughter who didn't get to do or say anything,' he said his eyes slightly narrowed as he watched you closely.

'Besides, you must've heard about me. About my reputation,' he said with a sly smile. 'Maybe it excited you. The thought of me excited you,'

He bent closer to you, his face level with your shoulder. You could feel your heart rate rise. His pleasant scent surrounding you.

'Honestly, I would've never taken you if you hadn't reacted so... good to me when I got close to you,' he whispered, once again brushing his lips against the shell of your ear as to simulate what he meant. The heat in your lower belly ignited at once.

'Hmm, your body is so needy for me,' he chuckled. He pulled back and there was a smug grin on his face. The sight of it was enough to pull you back to earth. You tried to push him away from you but once again he dodged you.

He laughed and got up.

'I will let you get adjusted to your room then. Take your time. You are expected for breakfast at 7 p.m. sharp,' he said in a more serious tone.

You threw your shoe at his behind but the door had already closed behind him and it hit the door instead.

There you were.

Sitting alone in a large bedroom. Angry at everyone and everything. But mostly at yourself.

You took your time to look around the room. It was a very nice bedroom with a modern four-poster kingsize bed with clean white sheets. All the furniture was white with a high-gloss finish. Not necessarily your style, but at least it didn't look like a dungeon.

On the right side of the room was a walk-in closet. However, it was completely empty. At the other side of the room was a beautiful large bathroom, completely made out of marble.

If this was to be your prison, it was a comfortable one.

Tired because of all the emotions you threw yourself on the bed.

Mr. Lee's words about you wanting him echoed in your head, which caused another surge of anger flame up in you. You punched the pillow in annoyance.

Sure he was handsome. Sure he had a pretty jawline with a soft nose and eyes that seemed to shift colour from honey caramel to dark chocolate. Sure his skin looked smooth and perfect and his lips were full and seemed like they'd be soft to the touch. Yes, his hair had some cute curls and his voice sounded like butter. Yes, his figure was impeccable and he had large strong hands...

But that was just for someone of his age.

Someone who could be your dad. 

Your daddy...