Chapter 25- "Trust Link"

Note: I have been resurrected once again ^-^
THANK U SO MUCH FOR 45.5K+ READS AND 1.12+ VOTES! I still remember thanking you guys for less than 100 reads, it means sm to me <3
Looking back at earlier chapters...I cringe, but I still appreciate the love & still aim to improve. Fanfics are actually great practice haha, I still write original stories but keep it unpublished, I promise I have improved even if I don't show it xD It's just weird to try change this fanfic writing style, but you'll see improvement in my other works one day (I hope)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelda

~~Around 2 hours later after being taken back to the Castle~~

After a long day out, Zelda found herself back at the comfort of her chambers. A place she always found herself.
She was awfully suprised that she wasn't as scared as she thought she would be to confront her father about what had happened, of course because Caspian was by her side to speak about this yiga incident instead of her. And so that's what happened.

She didn't even manage to say much, before she was asked to go up to her chambers. Her father insisted it was to 'recover from the shock of such an incident'. Caspian and Eleanor on the other hand, remained at the grand halls to discuss this all, it was more important than her father going into the details of the 'fun' they had to pass the time; it also was important because he had to prepare more guards and soldiers.

Zelda sighed. Her soft locks framed her face as she stared at the ceiling once again. It reminded her of the same morning from when she first got told Link would stay by her side. It also reminded her of the embarrassment she had in this room, even from when she had fallen and Link came in to find her on the floor.

'Oh how things can change with such little time..'
She thought to herself.

Her relationship with Link remained all over the place. At one point she felt so close to the intriguing discovery of what laid beyond his blue gems. And then the next, she felt hopeless... Time and time again she reminded herself that at the end of the day...he was just her personal guard... And she, was a princess.

Zelda immediately patted her face to wake her brain up. Any moment now, Link would knock on the door and escort her to meet her Father again. But for some reason, her mind was thinking of other things.

She sighed. In her hands she had a book. The cover was of a deep brown; it was hard, yet had a soft and smooth touch to it.

'Maybe Eleanor was right.'

~Flashback to the stables~

Eleanor gleamed a pleasant smile as Caspian helped Link put the horses away. Zelda was on her way to help but was stopped by a small hand.

"Zelda. I forgot to ask. I told you earlier to keep a diary if it helps... But...have you been using the diary I got you..?"

Zelda stayed silent for a moment before recalling what she was talking about. She did in fact have one , but it had been a while since she put all her time and effort into using it.