Chapter 24-'Silence speaks volumes'

Zelda

"Oh..he's back." Was all Zelda could say.

"I tried my best to be as quick as I could! I informed a knight, and I've been instructed to wait here and protect you all, as expected. So we definitely have more time as it takes a while." Caspian called out, watching his step as he walked over the grass on the hills, that got steeper and steeper. "Hmmm... A knight should tell us if its safe to go back when they're all done. They said the Princess is safe enough hidden away with talented, trusted people. ....We don't want the attention of other yiga too, especially with most of the castle knights sent to check Hyrule.. " Caspian continued, while still making his way through the grass and avoiding any entrancing, exquisite flowers.

Sprinkles of light peeked through the gaps of the tree's leaves like glitter falling from the sun, creating a peaceful mood as it glimmered over Caspian's figure, making him glow a little.

"..Thank you!" Eleanor immediately sat up straight from her lazy position, fixing herself from laying on the slope of the hills for comfort. Zelda continued to sit next to Link while looking up, unsure what to say.

"Yes, thank you Caspian." She smiled. Link focused his attention to Caspian too, just like everyone else.

Caspian let out a breath while standing in the intense daylight, away from the protection of the ancient trees; catching his breath while looking towards the three of them in the shade.

"Take a seat next to Eleanor, I'm sure she'd love your company." Zelda immediately responded, holding a laugh from her sudden confidence. Eleanor turned her head quickly. "Y-yes of course!.." She forced a smile to Zelda, not attempting to alert Caspian.

"Well if you say so, my friends..! I'd love to talk more to such a lovely lady." He chuckled, his charisma catching Eleanor off guard once again as she fumbled around to give him space...even though they were in an open area.

"And she'd love to spend time with such a charming noble." Zelda giggled quietly, slumping herself while eyeing the two with her head in her right hand.

"Such kind words, Princess. I do try."

And with that, he sat casually next to Eleanor who was ever so slowly turning the brightest shade of red. She couldn't even deny what Zelda said anyway.

...................

It had been a few minutes, but that was enough for conversation to already start between the two, while Zelda and link enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere from this hidden place. They wanted to use their time wisely but still had to enjoy such a view. Beautiful distant villages full of colour was as close as she wanted to get to see how her people were; a gorgeous sky beyond was enough to make Zelda's day. The fluffy clouds swirled around the Earth's globe, as graceful as ever.

She knew deep inside she wanted to spend time with Link and get a few things out the way again. She didn't know why she cared that much anyway.

Even though she sent Caspian to Eleanor to tease her...she also wanted to finish off her chance to talk to Link ever since she sat next to him.

"I feel like I keep..saying this. Maybe not to you individually as much, but I..." She found herself trailing off without even thinking.