Suddenly one of the puppies in my lap rolls over in his sleep revealing his stomach from rolling onto his back.

"Aww," I pout. "These two are so calm!"

"What inspired you to become an idol?"

"My Dad," I smile at the thought of him. "When I was younger I expressed my passion for performing and told him that I wanted to be a dancer, So he introduced me to the kpop world and told me to follow my dreams,"

"If you could have any superpower, What would it be?" I read out the next question.

"Definitely the ability to heal," I say.

"Out of all your songs, What is your favourite to perform live?"

"Ohh, this is a hard one! But I would have to pick my new song God is a woman," I smile.

I throw the piece of paper away, being careful not to disturb the puppies asleep in my lap.

"What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?"

"Someone very special to me once told me that no matter how hard you try, You will never please everyone and the only opinions that matter are from the people that surround you whom you love and trust," I smile, thinking about Jimin.

I hope his neck was feeling better.

I pick up one of the dog toys that was on the floor and squeeze it making it squeak loudly. Both of the brown puppies immediately race over and attack the toy in my hand.

"Oh my god, you two have so much energy," I chuckle.

"Would you ever consider acting?" I read out the next question.

"It's never crossed my mind but maybe if the right opportunity came along," I smile.

"Out of all your songs, What is your favourite b-side track?"

"I love Speechless," I answer. "It's so special to me, My producer PDogg-nim really supported me in the song writing aspect with that song by helping me express what I truly felt,"

"Cut! Awesome work Luna," The director calls out. "Now we'll just get you to close off the interview and mention that these puppies are adoptable from North Shore Animal League America,"

"Okay," I nod my head. "Come here you two,"

I reach out and grab the two brown puppies, holding one in each hand.

"All of these puppies are adoptable from North Shore Animal League America, Isn't that right?" I turn to look at one of the brown puppies I was holding.

The brown puppy begins to lick my cheek which makes me laugh.

"Thank you so much Buzzfeed for having me! I had so much fun with these adorable puppies," I smile.

"And cut!" The director calls out.

I smile as the staff that filled the room gave me a round of applause.

"Thank you!"

I let go of the brown puppies who immediately start running around again before picking up one of the black and white puppies from my lap.