Prolouge

"You'll never get anything Crowley!" 

"Cut! That's a wrap people! See you Monday." The director called. I jumped up from my seat and ran to my dad. 

"You did great daddy!" I said wrapping my arms around him. He hugged back. 

"Thanks, sweetheart. Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and walked out the studio with him.

My names Sara. Sara Ackles. Yes, Ackles. As in Jensen Ackles! You know that show Supernatural? Well my dad plays Dean Winchester. Yep!

I'm twelve years old and I'm in sixth grade. I have this really close bond with my dad. My mom left when I was just a baby and left my dad all alone with me. He said he had no idea what he was doing. I just laugh and tell him I turned out just fine.

When I was seven or eight my dad remarried this lady named Danneel. She's amazing! I started calling her mom before they even got married. Amazing!

Well in 2013 they had a baby. I got a little sister. She's a little cutie! Her name is Justice Ackles. We call her JJ though because her full name is Justice Jay and well JJ. Get it? Yeah!

I have tons of people wanting to be my friend but only have one real friend. Her names Melissa Young. I call her Mel though. She didn't even know what Supernatural was before I met her. So she doesn't treat my dad like a famous guy. She treats him like my dad. Calls him Mr. Jensen and all. To her, she's a guy who acts but she knew before she knew he was an actor so she doesn't fangirl. I don't know....it's weird.

I am super close to all the other stars of the show to. Jared and Misha are two of my favorites. They just have weird streak in them and I love it. Nine seasons of Supernatural. I was four when they started. I grew up on this set practically. Home schooling and all. When I hit middle school all that left. I went to school and had to stay home most of the time, but its spring break! Well was. Its Friday.......bummer.

I don't mind though. School is almost over and then I'll gave summer with my family. As a whole! Its been a while. I've been with dad spring break, Mom over school, Mel on weekends, not counting school events and junk. So only a part each week or whatever. But, then, I'll be in seventh grade.

You know what I think is funny though. On Twitter when my dad tweets something fans will be like "DAD" and I'm all "Really? He's my dad! Back off chickas." But I laugh. Misha hates it. He actually tweeted and asked what was up with the dad comments. So fans were like "is daddy better" or "how about unkie Misha" and I just laughed at him. It was hilarious.

He let's me call him uncle Misha. And Jared let's me call him my uncle to. I've known them over half my life. What do you expect?

Mel sometimes come with me to the studio. She likes to watch the process of filming or whatever. I like watching my dad fake being mad or hurt or cry because I think its cool. I don't know. I also think its cool how Misha can make his voice deeper automatically. So can Mark, otherwise known as Crowley. He calls me kiddo.....really? We laugh it off though. Its funny really. His voice goes from really deep and scratchy to.....not as deep. I don't know.

"Want to go out to eat?" Jared asked. 

"With who?" I asked, smiling. 

"Everyone. Gen will meet us and Misha and his wife and kids." Jared said. I looked at my dad.

"Can we?" I begged. "Please?" Dad looked at me and sighed. 

"I guess." He finally answered. 

"Yes!" I cheered.

I liked hanging out with everyone. The fact that we were in Canada was....weird. But it was my second home. Mels in L.A. but whatever. I was hungry and ready to see everyone.

A.N.//

My Jensen Ackles story. Yay! Enjoy!