The Trading and Concerning

Start from the beginning

Finley leaves as it was Alcina and Duke alone. She looks at him as she sat down and was ready to spill what they were talking about.

"Care to explain Duke? Alcina glares at him with, "What was that book? And what were you two talking about?" She added, she brings out a small bag of Lei and hands it too him.

"Well, she and I talked about things in life. She traded her watch for information about certain things..." He tells her, "And that book was...a offering as it was part of her family. And that unfortunately, I won't say what it is." He tells and puts the bag of Lei behind him.

Alcina gets up and towers above him. The duke slightly chuckles and points out to the items for her to take for free. And hands over the bag of Lei back too her. She smirks and gently pats his chubby cheeks, looking at all of the selection. She finds two things that she hopes that her pets might like. There she nods and leaves the room.

~Shortly Time Skips~

Alcina comes into her bedchambers and finds Finley napping in the middle of the day. She looks at her, how her pet was sleeping so peacefully and breath calming.

Why do you have to look like this...Dam...my feelings are here again!

Alcina shook her head, sighs and walks over to the other side of the bed. There she grabs her book and sits down next to Finley, and Alcina notices that her pet was moving back and forth, as she was mumbling some words.

"Dad...please..." Finley twitches her body, "Mom..." she continues.

Alcina tilted her head and she ignores Finley. But it was progressively getting somewhat worse.

"Please...stop..." Finley semi shakes her head, "Dad...no...don't..." her face was twitching, "let me...help..." her body was shaking...

~Some minutes later~

CoraLynn comes walking in and immediately freezes after seeing Finley's actions. She finds the ability to move and gets on the bed and looks at Alcina.

"How long has she been doing this?" CoraLynn ask, gripping both of Finley's hands and pinning them together.

"Well maybe for five minutes or more." She puts down her book, "Why? Is she okay?" She looks down at her.

CoraLynn shook her head and wipes the sweat dripping down Finley's face. She sees that her breathing got faster as well as her movements became more frequent and then she stops. Finley was not moving at all, CoraLynn and Alcina looked at each other and waited.

"MOM! SIS!" Finley screams, she starts hitting herself while pulling out her hair and shaking her head.

"FINNY!" CoraLynn said out loud, Alcina semi-jumps and sees Finley buries her own head between their knees.

Finley's breathing got very heavy, she semi cried, and she still hurting herself. She there felt a hand on her shoulder and saw CoraLynn.

"Hey let's go for walk...would you like that?" CoraLynn quietly ask while rubbing Finley's shoulders.

"Yea..." Finley's voice shivered, she gets off the bed slowly and wraps her arm around her professor.

Alcina grew very concern as she wanted to help, but CoraLynn shook her head as she needed to be alone with Finley. They both left the room, Alcina stood there and wondered on what happened in her pets dream.

She walks over to her vanity desk and takes out her journal. She opens a page and begins to write.

Dear Journal,

Had a quick meeting with the duke earlier, I saw him and Finley talking about somethings and I saw her with a dark book. Which my mind grew curious of what it really was...

Next, I came into my bedchambers and saw Finley sleeping. Which she looked so peaceful and beautiful, I wanted to cuddle with her...until she woke up screaming for her mother and said something about a sis.
Pet Cora just took her out for a walk, I wanted to come and know, but she shook her head at me.

She was basically signaling me to not come! I demand to know everything, I basically know everything about Cora. But Finley, she hasn't told me anything! Maybe if I start telling her about my past...she might open up too me about it hers...right?

Oh miss Finley Triana...why do you make me feeling this way! I hate that I think of you more everyday and night. You make my heart somewhat skip beats. The way you make me feel during sex...it's something I can't explain!

CoraLynn is good but Finley is a master on her tongue and her fingers...

Oh Mother of Miranda, help me...

Sincerely,

Alcina Dimitrescu

~~

Shihakage- Blood Shadows (More of this will pop up in the chapter's)