Even If You Try / Twenty - Eight

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"My pleasure."  

~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner, me and the group went to the common room while Draco stomped away to potions class. He wasn't very happy with what I got him into but seems like Snape had enough of his bullshit too. 

He won't stop glaring at me, pushing past me which he was unsuccessful of since I can sense my surrounding, tried his best to insult me or trip me or embarrass me but getting no response from anyone which cause people to laugh around us.

It's not my fault he's so desperate to make fun someone who he finds jealous of for no reason. He gets what he deserves in the end.

Karma is a bitch and he should be scared of that.

~~~~~~~~~~

DRACO'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Venus, that bitch.

She thinks she can do whatever she wants to me. Just because I did a bet on her, it doesn't mean she can just beat me to the ground.  

"You're not allowed to be angry."

This voice has been alive ever since I did the bloody bet and it won't shut up. I hate this. This shit shouldn't affect me in any way. 

Not even a bit.

"You did what you did and now you're just facing the consequences."

"Shut up!"

"This was all your fault."

"NO!"

"Just admit that you fancy her and nothing would have happened."

"SHUT IT!"

"You did this to yourself."

"Stop!"

"She's still hurt even if you try to make her feel better."

"I didn't do anything!"

"Stop lying to yourself."

"I'm not!"

"You fancy her!"

"I don't!"

"YOU FANCY HER!"

"I DON'T!"

"YOU LOVE HER!"

"YES, I DO! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW IT'S OUT? IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE. JUST. SHUT. IT!" 

I realized that I've said it out loud as I hear my voice echoes all around the dungeons.

"Shit." I curse, out of breath when I hear the doors open.

"Mr. Malfoy?" Snape asks, not interestingly as he stands at the entrance of the room, "What's with all the yelling?"