Chapter 1- Allied

Warning-  This story is for mature audiences. Themes of violence, gore, abuse, and sexual content will be present. If these themes make you uncomfortable please don't read.

Note-  Im only doing bare minimum research for this story please don't fight me on the logistics. I just want to have some fun writing a yandere fic of some of my old comfort characters.

Just a refresher-

Y\N Your Name
H\C Hair Color
F\C Favorite Color
E\C Eye Color

With all that said, please enjoy.

~
-Obsession-
~

Gentle footsteps that barely made a sound made their way down the olive green painted hallway to a large meeting room. The owner of the footsteps stopped abruptly to ponder the scenario before her.

She had arrived earlier than needed in order to get some information on the men that will soon filter into the room and she was faced with two options:

Wait outside and risk being asked to leave and then come back in a hour- or go inside the room and hide to get the gossip she'll need for blackmail.

Y\N twiddled a strand of her H\C hair around her finger as she thought and looked around for any possibility of another option. If she really was going to go inside and wait it out she risks being found, and that would not be good as almost all the people that will fill the room can easily break her in half like a twig.

A shudder went down her spine at the thought but she faltered as something caught Y\N's eye. Looking up she spots a metal vent. with a mischievous grin tugging on her nude pink painted lips she carefully stepped up onto a chair that was placed outside the door. Reaching up she placed an acrylic nail on the screw and twisted slowly. With a firm fist Y\N struck the metallic grate open and pushed it aside.

"Here we go." Y\N whispered to herself as she grabbed hold of the opening and pulled herself in. It was a bit of a tight squeeze but Y\N managed nicely.

Crawling down the vent and, somehow turning herself around, Y\N put the grate over the opening and set the screw in place. She waited a few moments before letting go of her breath she was unconsciously holding.

Seconds passed by and soon minutes without a word or sound other than Y\N's quiet breathing and the gentle hum of the air conditioner. The boredom wasn't able to get to Y\N though as she kept her E\C eyes peeled for movements.

As a spy she had to stay alert and be very observant for long periods of time so waiting shouldn't get to her.

Y\N lifts her head as she hears shuffling of fabric, soon a strawberry haired man passes below her and enters the room.

'Figures that he'd be the first to show.' Y\N thought but stopped herself short as some more men passed below her and entered the room.

They all dressed nicely and we're clean cut for such a casual meeting as today's was. It made Y\N feel like she over did her wardrobe but she pushed that aside as she had work to do.

'Strange..' Y\N took a mental count of how many have entered Thu far. 'I am missing one and the meeting will begin in five minutes.nis he ill or just too rebellious to show up? If I wait much longer it will make getting into the room more of a challenge...'