Welcome to the glade

Y/n pov:

I went off to find chuck. When I did, I saw him hanging out with Clint and Jeff. "Hey, chuck." I greeted. "Alby wants you too meet him at the treehouse, sounds important."

"Okay." He replied. "See ya later guys."

At that note he left. I nodded to Clint and Jeff on my way out and headed to my little hut to pack. I was going to give my hut to chuck as a surprise and move into newt's hut. I packed my clothes, journal, shower stuff and a pillow. I then went over to newt's hut with my chest of belongings.

When I opened the door i saw newt at his table, writing as he does when the greenies arrive. I put my chest at the end of the bed, next to his and walked up to him. "I've decided to let you off the hook for hair braiding tonight." I happily said."So, what job do you think newbie out there will get?"

"I dunno, and thanks for sparing my hair's life." He replied. "He's fast, but he only ran because he was scared out of his mind. Honestly I don't blame him, I'd take off running if I was surrounded by a large group of boys I didn't know without my memory."

"He looks pretty strong, maybe he'd be a builder." I thought aloud.

"Nah, we have too many already. We're running low on gardeners, though. Perhaps he could join our cult of plant zombies."

I laughed at his joke and he put his stuff away. We linked hands and went outside to talk to the greenie. When we got closer to the box, I saw Gally throw the newbie to the ground and yell at him. I let go of newt's hand and ran off to the maze door, newt at my tail.

"Why won't you let me see what's out there?" The greenie yelled.

"We can't let you leave." I replied.

"Why!" He yelled back.

"Just calm down, alright mate." Newt said.

"Not until you tell me what's out there."

The argument was drawing attention and most of the gladers came to watch, including Alby. "This is for your own good." Alby interfered.

We heard a loud bang and turned to the doors. A large gust of wind came through the doors, signaling that they were about to close. After they did, everyone started to disperse to prepare for the bonfire.

"Welcome to the glade." Alby said to the scared and confused greenie.