Chapter Seven

Victoria's face was crumpled in disgust the rest of the day.

So far, she killed 4 titans and assisted in six. And she was still bloody and it was disgusting and she wanted to scream.

But she was silent as she worked. She always was.

Levi splashed the water onto Victoria's face.

When they got back, Victoria was immediately forced to the outdoor washing area, and know the corporal was scrubbing her clean.

"I GOT SOME BLOOD IN MY EAR..." she whined, pouring the lukewarm water into her hearers. 

"Tch." Levi said as he scrubbed her back, getting rid of the blood that stained the wings of freedom. "It's your damn fault that you jumped into that bastard's mouth."

"I didn't mean it!" She untied her hair and started washing it. "Almiraaa..." she called, as her fingers tangled in the bloody mass of hair.

-

Almira just watched the corporal scrub her friend clean.

She didn't mind it. She considered it a punishment for the twelve year old.

Almira would have personally cleaned Victoria herself. But Levi beat her to it.

"Tch."

Victoria called her name again.

Almira shook her head and walked towards them.

"Captain, let me take care of it," she offered.

Levi raised an eyebrow and reluctantly stepped back.

Almira watched for a second as Victoria desperately cleaned her hair.

With a loud "Tsk", Almira slapped Victoria's hands away and poured water all over her with one hand as she brutally scrubbed Victoria's head with the other hand.

It was Victoria's fault in the first place.

'I'm still sadistic as ever,' Almira thought as she scrubbed the last of the blood away.

She poured one last bucket of water over Victoria before she was finally clean.

Almira took of her ponytail and ruffled her hair.

She turned around and walked back towards the inside of HQ. She grabbed a towel and went back outside.

She wrapped it around the shivering twelve year old.

Before Victoria could say anything, Almira walked back inside HQ to get some sleep.

This day was giving her a massive headache.

-

Victoria walked into the HQ and to the bathrooms and bathed again. Thrice. She sighed and put on her nightgown and jumped onto the bed. "Mnn...” she breathed, closing her eyes.

-

Almira woke up in the middle of the night. She whipped her head towards Victoria's bed and found the twelve year old sleeping soundly.

Almira sighed.

'Now I'm getting paranoid,' she thought as she lay back down on her bed.

A picture of her family portrait flashed through her head. Almira sighed again.

She turned over and closed her eyes, letting sleep claim her again.