Chapter 27

A/N
Okay y'all please don't be mad i know it's been a while but the next chapter is already almost done so you get two this week.

This is a kind of bonus chapter before we get in the real action. So this is short(never mind, it's not short at all. It's probably one of the longest chapters of this story), but it's sweet, cute and spicy (okay this is literally the best smut scene I have ever written so y'all better enjoy it). xx

Warning: 18+ content

The next few days went by slowly. I was still not feeling my best and didn't do much of my days except lay in bed and watch some movies on Netflix. Bucky went on a short mission five days after the false pregnancy alarm. He had been gone for three days now and was supposed to be back tomorrow. I was bored out of my mind that day. Fortunately, Nat was there to keep me company.

"Hey, you should get up. You've been glued to that bed for too long," she said as she entered mine and Bucky's room. It was technically Bucky's room but i spent all my time in there anyways. I would officially move my stuff in his room soon enough.

I looked up at her hidden behind my book and she kept going. "And you've read that book way too many times. I get that there are like a lot of amazing smut scenes, but come one, I miss you. Wanna go take a walk with me?"

"First of all, you've read that as many, or even more times than me, so don't say anything about that. Second of all, sure, I'll go on a walk with you. I think it would be good for me. And perhaps also you," I rose from the bed and walked up to her. "And lastly, I miss you too, Nat," I wrapped my arms around her and embraced her into a warm hug.

"Okay, okay, let's not get emotional now," she smirked and hugged me back. "Come on, let's go."

We went outside and walked for a good hour before coming back to the tower. It was great to talk more with Nat since we hadn't spend a lot of time together recently.

When we were back, we made dinner for ourselves and Steve and all ate together at the counter. After doing the dishes, I went straight back to Bucky's room, where we just sleep together in every night. And even if he was gone on his mission, it felt weird to not sleep here.

I missed him so much. I missed all of him. I missed what he did to me, what he made me feel, things my fingers weren't able to make me feel. I sighed. I was about to take my book when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I shouted. The door opened and he poked his head in the room with a big smile. I let out a little happy scream. I got up and ran to his arms.

"Bucky! Omg, why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in Spain on your mission?" I asked hugging him tightly.

"Well hello to you too. It's lovely to finally see you again, Doll," was the only thing he said. God, I missed his voice. He leaned down and kissed me deeply. I pulled away first and couldn't the smile creeping it's way on my lips.

"I just don't understand. You were supposed to arrive tomorrow," I told him and kissed him again, not letting him respond.

"We finished off faster than planned," he answered after pulling back. I was still wrapped in in arms, in the middle of our room.

"And you didn't call or text me telling me you would arrive sooner?" I said with a look filled with disappointment, but mostly love and joy that I got to see him sonner.

"I wanted it to be a surprise," he said with a smile I had miss so much.

"Well it's a wonderful surprise. I missed you so much," I told him as  he leaned down and locked his lips on mine once again.