Chapter 20

A/N

I've been waiting from this moment for a while, are you all ready?? Oh and this story is almost at 10k reads!!! Tysm

TW: sexual activity

The ride home was insanely long. We didn't really talk, both knowing what was gonna happen once we got home. I kept staring out the window as he put he hand on my thigh, squeezing it gently. I was anticipating everything. I wasn't stressed or nervous, but I was sure as hell exited. Thing is, I hadn't had sex in a long time and I wanted to be good for Bucky.

We finally arrived at the tower and Bucky went and parked the car in the garage. When I went to open my door, he stopped my mouvement with his hand and told me to wait. He got out of the car, leaving me with a confused look on my face. He walked over to my door and opened it for me with a cocky smile on his lips. I chuckled.

"M'lady," he said in a weird French accent, offering his hand. I took it and stepped out of the car. He closed the door for me and pulled me closer to him, placing a kiss on my lips. I got on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. As soon as the kiss started to get heated, he pulled away.

"Let's go upstairs, shall we?" He teased, his classic smirk forming on his lips. I rolled my eyes at him and took his hand, leading the way to the closet elevator. We got in the elevator and as soon as the door closed, he pinned me against the wall and placed his hands on each sides of my head. He leaned in and kissed me again, with passion and love.

For some reason, the kiss got me thinking about love. And for a second, I asked myself if I loved him. I let myself wonder while his lips were still locked on mine. He sucked on my lower lip and I slightly opened my mouth. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth, letting me taste every bit of him.

Oh, well if I didn't before, I definitely love him now.

My thoughts and the kiss were cut short by the sound of the doors of the elevator opening. Was it already our floor? That wasn't long. Once I looked away from Bucky, I saw Tony walk in. Bucky stepped back from me. Tony pressed the bouton to his floor, which was 3 floors over ours.

12 more floors until ours.

"Why were you there, Tony?" I asked.

"Don't you know that that's a section of the lab?" He asked, looking at me.

"Right," I said. I didn't take the time to look at which floor Tony came from.

10 floors

"You two had fun?" Tony asked, trying to fill the awkward silence.

"Yeah, yeah we did," Buck answered for the both of us.

8 floors

"What did you do?" He kept questioning.

"Bucky took me to a faire. It was really great," I said with a small smile.

6 floors

"That's... nice," he finally blurred out and we all stayed silent.

5 floors

4 floors

3 floors

2 floors

1 floor

"See you tomorrow, Tony" I said and the doors opened on Bucky and I's floor. He answered with a small smile and a nod.

Bucky and I quickly got out and the doors closed behind us. Bucky took my waist and pinned me again on the closest wall. He got a hold of my wrists and hold them on each side of my head as he kissed me. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, not waiting any longer.