Chapter 21

A/N

TYSM FOR 12K!!! THIS IS CRAZY ILYA <3

TW: sexual activity

I slowly woke up. I opened my eyes and looked to my side to find a shirtless Bucky still sleeping. I smiled to myself. His mouth was slightly opened and his eyes were firmly closed, he looked peaceful. I got on my elbows and stared at him for a little bit. I was only wearing one of his shirts and my panties and he was just wearing his boxers. I leaned down and kissed his temple.

"Morning sleepyhead," I whispered to his ear. His mouth curled into a smile and he let out a quiet groan. He slowly opened his eyes and his gaze fell on me.

"Good morning," he said in his sexy morning voice. I leaned down again and kissed him on the lips. He gripped the side of my face before I could pull away and he kissed me again. As he slid his tongue into my mouth, memories of the night before making their way to my mind. I saw him on top of me again, pounding into me and making me feel amazing.

He pulled me on top of him and placed his hands on my waist, moving me around and I felt something hard under me. He let out a groan as I was grinding on his dick. I was wet and he was hard. His hands made their way under my shirt and pulled it over my head, leaving me almost naked. He smirked and pulled me down so he could kiss my breasts. I pulled him off and got him to kiss me again. He kissed along my jawline up to my ear.

"Wanna ride me, doll?" He smirked and I did too.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I said as more of a statement than a question because we all know Bucky would love for me to ride him. I kept my hips moving as I felt his erection growing under me. I quickly got off his lap to take off my panties as he took off his boxers, freeing his hard cock.

I got on top again, placing my legs on each side of him. I took his dick, already dripping with precum, in my hand and gave it a few strokes, hearing a loud groan from him. I positioned myself and slowly slid down until he was fully into me. He placed his hands on my hips as I started going up and down, his cock hitting every perfect spot.

"Oh, god. You're so good, baby," he moaned while I was bouncing on his cock. I felt my high getting closer and I slid my hand between our bodies down to my clit. I moaned hard as I started rubbing myself. Bucky's grip on my hips got tighter and I was pretty sure I was gonna be bruised, but at that moment I didn't care. I continued working on my clit as my climax got closer and closer.

"Ellie, I'm gonna cum," Bucky said, out of breath.

"Me too, James, me too," I whined, still moving up and down, chasing our orgasms.

"Cum, doll. Cum with me," he ordered and only a few seconds later we were both a moaning mess, coming together. I slowly got off him and he pulled me to his chest, out heavy breaths mixing with each other. I hold my body tight to him like I was gonna vanish any second. Our hot sticky skin pressed up against each other.

"I love you, Ellie," he whispered.

"I love you, even more, James," I said with a smile. He chuckled.

"Impossible, you don't understand, doll, do you? I love you with every part of me. I love you more than both you and I could've ever imagined it was possible to love," he told me. I had no idea what to answer and so I just smiled up at him and kissed his lips.

We stayed there, naked in bed, cuddled up together for a little bit, talking about everything and nothing. Once we finally decided to get up, I put on another of his shirt and left his room to go to mine. Lucky enough I didn't run into Steve or Nat since I wasn't wearing anything under Bucky's shirt. I got to my room and changed into some comfy clothes. I had decided to skip my training for the day, due to my sore legs from the night before and the very morning. I left my room, ready for the day, to find Bucky, shirtless, in the kitchen, making breakfast. I smiled to myself.