Chapter 13

A/N

I was so freaking excited to write this. I swear, it is probably my favourite chapter yet.

Wanda and I were both done with our calls so we stayed talking again. Tony texted me five minutes later, telling me he got a nice table in a nice restaurant and I told Wanda.

"Great," she started. "Now let's get to the real business." I gave her a confused look.

"Bucky and you, tell me everything."

"There's nothing to tell, really. We're just friends," I said, thinking I got out of it.

"Don't start with that bullshit. I saw how you guys look at each other. I swear if you don't tell me, I'll get the information by myself," she threatened with a smirk. I sighed, knowing damn well she could. I decided to tell her about it.

"So basically, after the mission. You know the one we had, him and I, a few weeks back?" She nodded, "well, we became friends and got closer. We literally spend so much time together. And hum, yesterday, we kissed." I said as her jaw dropped.

"Yeah, well, I kinda kissed him. It's just that, I was drunk and we were alone together, and one thing led to another. So that's basically how it's going," I finished.

"I'm so happy for you. You guys would go so well together. And you have to keep me updated on everything, okay?"

"Of course," I replied with a smile.

***

The dinner at the restaurant was amazing. We all had a great time. We laughed a lot and also drank a lot. Tony had picked the perfect restaurant. We were installed in a private place.

We left after a couple of hours of fun. We got to the tower and all went to our own floors. When we arrived there, Nat and Steve went straight to Nat's room that was now their shared room.

I sat on the couch and Bucky joined me. He sat right next to me. Our thighs and shoulders were touching. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer. I liked being this close to him.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked. He turned to me with a smirk forming on his lips.

"I don't really wanna watch a movie right now if I'm being honest," he flirted.

"Oh, well what do you wanna do?" I teased.

"We both know what I'm thinking about, doll," he said, bringing his face closer to mine.

"I actually don't, James. I think you'll have to fill me in," I said. He shook his head, knowing I was messing with him. He licked his lips and stared at mine.

"Bucky?" I said to get his attention back. He looked back up at me.

"Yeah."

"Are you gonna fucking kiss me or not?" I  sounded almost annoyed.

With that being said, he finally leaned in and lock his lips on mine. His hands cupped my cheeks and my hands fell in his hair. His tongue slipped into my mouth. I moved and got on his lap, placing my legs on each side of him. His hands trailed down my body and rested on my lower hips.

I started grinding on him and I felt a groan escape his lips. His hands were guiding my movements while our mouths were savouring each other. He pulled back just to start going down my jawline. He was leaving open-mouth kisses all over my neck.

A moan left my mouth as he started sucking on a soft spot close to my collar bone. I took his head in my hands and pulled him back up to my lips. I moved faster on his lap. I then felt something hard pressing on my core. I pulled back with a smirk.