Chapter 19

A/N

This chapter is so cute. It's focused on their first date and I live it. This is probably full of mistakes, sorry.

Our morning was how it normally is. I woke up to Bucky next to me. He told me good morning in his husky morning voice and I almost passed out at how fucking sexy he is. We started kissing and we're not able to stop. He slid his tongue and my mouth and I got on top of him, straddling him. He slowly pulled back and it looked like it was the hardest thing to do.

"Let's wait for tonight, okay? I want it to make it extra special for you," he said, breathing heavily.

"Yeah, okay," I said back, also breathing heavily. "Can I still kiss you though?" I smirked. He chuckled and placed his hands on both sides of my face. He closed the gap between us by pulling me down to meet his lips. We started kissing again. His hands landed on my ass while mine were in his hair. Our tongues were down each other throats and our bodies press together, no one area of skin leafy untouched.

Eventually, we had to pull back or we would never be able to stop. We got ready for the day and got breakfast at a little café with Nat and Steve. We came back to the tower and did absolutely nothing all day. We sat on the couch all day, watching a movie, Nat's head was on Steve's lap and I cuddled up to Bucky's side.

"Steve, what time is it?" Bucky said at one point. Steve looked at his watch.

"Four-thirty."

"Doll," he said, looking at me, "we have to leave at five-thirty, so if you want time to get ready, maybe you should go. But really, you don't need to do anything, you're absolutely gorgeous," he leaned down and kissed my temple. I thanked him and got up.

"Nat?" She nodded, "can you help me get ready, please?" I flashed her a big smile and she chuckled, but also nodded and got up, following me to my room.

"Okay, first off, outfit," she starts. "What do you wanna wear? Are you feeling like a dress or a skirt?"

"Well, I don't even know what's appropriate for the night. He didn't tell me where we're going,"
I said back.

"Hold on here, I'll go ask him," she said and left the room. She came back a couple of minutes later.

"Okay, so we're going for something cute and casual. And he suggested not wearing a dress or a skirt for some reason," she said. I sighed. Cute and casual, but no dress or skirt. How was I gonna find something to wear.

"Wait here, I've got an idea," she said again, realizing I really had no clue what I could wear. She left my room again. A couple of minutes she was back with a bunch of clothes.

"Wow Nat, thank you so much for helping me," I told her.

"Don't thank me yet, we haven't found your outfit, but I've got an idea." She put the pile of clothes on my bed and took and pair of light denim-coloured mom jeans out. They were her favourite pair of jeans. She wore them all the time.

"I can't wear that Nat, that's your favo-"

"I insist. I really want you to wear them. You're gonna look so good." I smiled and thanked her.

"Okay for the top, we need to find something that you can wear your lingerie underneath." I nodded.

"I could wear a basic white tank top with a flannel over it?" I suggested.

"Yes, perfect. You have one right? A tank top?" She asked and I walked up to my closet and got one. She took it and asked about what flannel I was gonna wear.