Chapter 24

A/N

It's been a while, I know, I'm sorry. But I'm here now and I've got a chapter for you guys.

TW: 18+ content :)

"Hurry, we don't have much time."

"I'm going as fast as I can, doll."

I let out an annoyed groan and went to help him. We needed to leave the tower in 2 hours and he had nothing done. He added a final shirt in his bag and zipped it up. He grabbed his bag and mine and left the room followed by me.

It was 1 pm and we were supposed to take off at 3 pm. It would take around 6 hours to get there. Even if the quinjet was fast, we were needed across the world and if you think about it, 6 hours isn't too bad. We both arrived at the top floor where the rest of the team was.

"Finally, Bucky, go give these to someone so they can put them in the jet," Steve said.

"We'll have to be in the sky by 2 pm, there is some bad weather announced. We need to talk about the mission a little. Everyone, come here," Tony added. Everyone around came closer. I saw Nick step forward so that everyone's attention went to him.

"This base will be the same or even easier to take down from the others. It is smaller, and we are certain that there are lest agents than the ones before. Thought, we are never sure with HYDRA, so don't ever underestimate them and be careful," he said with a straight face.

"Do we still spend the night at a hotel?" Clint asked.

"Yes, you do. Of course, everything is set up there and you won't have to check in. Chris here," he gestured to an agent close to him, "has the boring information. He'll put it in the jet before you take off."

We all nodded. We kept talking for about 20 minutes about the mission. We then got our weapons ready and boarded the jet. Tony took off with Steve as his co-pilot. I sat down at the back of the jet with Bucky and put on some headphones and listened to some music. The fly went by kinda fast. I talked about everything and nothing with everyone and took a small nap on Bucky's shoulder. I also ate mine and Bucky's snacks because I was suspiciously really hungry.

When we were only 20 minutes from the lending, Tony gathered us all around him.

"We're landing on the top of the hotel so we don't have to go to the reception. All the chambers we have are on the top floor. Oh and, everyone will be two by two in the chambers," Tony explained to everyone. We all nodded. He started passing the cards to everyone. When he handed me my card, at last, he seemed weird about it.

"Ellie, hum, you were supposed to be alone, but I guess you won't mind that Barnes will share the room with you," he said, his eyes looking everywhere except at me and Bucky. I took the card from his hand and smiled.

"I'm sure we'll be fine. Right, Bucky?" I asked, eyeing my boyfriend with a cocky grin.

"Oh, we'll be great," he answered with a big smirk that made me laugh inside.

The jet was set down on the roof of the hotel. We got out with our stuff and headed down to our rooms. It was around 8:30 pm when Bucky and I put down our things on the bed with a sigh.

"Wanna order some room service? I'm kinda hungry," I suggested.

"You're always hungry, baby," he said with a smile. "Just like me. What do you want?"

He ordered some food as I changed into more comfortable clothes, aka, one of Bucky's shirts and a pair of boxers I found in his stuff. I was practically living his Bucky's clothes by now, but I never heard him complain. I even think he liked seeing me move around with his stuff on.