Chapter 3

He had his eyes on someone else... Who could it possibly be? I mean, James Buchanan Barnes, liking someone, sounds ridiculous. He's always just so... distant, from everyone. Well, at least he was from me. Could it be Wanda? No, she's way too nice for him. Nat? He's definitely secretly terrified of her, so no, not Nat. I mean I could even be Steve. No, not Steve, never mind. But maybe Sam... Why was I so concerned about who Bucky had a crush on? It's not like I cared, right?

I stepped out of the elevator when its doors opened on the ground floor. Steve was waiting for me, his eyes locked on his phone. He always hated technology just because he didn't understand it at all. And when I say at all I mean AT ALL.

Once, Steve, Nat, and I decided to watch a movie together and we gave him the remote of the TV for him to chose the movie. He ended up putting on a documentary about WW II because it was the first thing that popped up when he opened Netflix. Nat and I mocked him about it for weeks.

He said he didn't know his way around those kinds of stuff. Nat had taken control of the remote and ended up starting The Notebook. I sobbed so hard the last 30 minutes. There wasn't any movie that could get me in that sort of mood.

Of course, Bucky hadn't watched it with us. Why would he want to watch a movie when I was there. But he had come out of his room at the end of the movie to laugh at me crying. That was one of the few times I used my powers against him. The only thing I did was throwing him across the room on a plain wall. There is still a mark there to this day.

My head full of memories, I walked up to Steve to see what was happening on the device he wasn't even able to properly use.

"What's going on? Are we still going on that walk?" I asked when he started getting mad at his phone.

"I'm just trying to call Bucky, but this stupid thing isn't working," he told me. He looked up at me with eyes that screamed 'HELP ME PLEASE'. I laughed and took his phone.

"What do you want to tell him? If it's something short and not that important, you can just text him," I said while going on the Contacts app and finding Bucky.

"Oh, then I can probably just text him. He said he was going for errands later today. I just want him to get me some stuff," he told me.

"He's going to the store? I needed some tampons. I'm gonna call him so he can get me some," I said while taking my phone out, but putting it back in my pocket right after.

"I'm gonna use your phone, or else he's not gonna answer me," I told Steve and I called Bucky.

"Steve? Is this you?" I heard his voice through the speaker of the phone.

"It's me dip-shit. Heard you were going to the store today, Steve and I need some stuff," I looked at Steve mounting 'What did you need?'. He opened his mouth but Bucky interrupted him.

"I'm just going for grocery. Just go get whatever you need yourself. Pass the phone to Steve now," he said. I got mad. Steve put his hand out for me to give him the phone. I didn't.

"I swear to god, Bucky. I just need tampons. It's not hard to get. I'm gonna text you want you'll need to know. And Steve needs... I don't know but I'll text it to you. Thank you, have a nice day," I said.

"I'm not buying you tampons," was all I heard before I hung up. I sighed and gave the phone back to Steve. I pulled my own phone out of my pockets and looked for Bucky in my contacts. I found him. We never texted or called but we had to have each other in case of emergencies.

James Buchanan Barnes

You:
Hey, asshole, the tampons I need are normally on top of the shelves they're the Tampax bread. I need the regular size in a 10 pack, thanks ig