Epilogue

-6 years later-

"Mayven Olivia Evans! You're going to be late for dance!" I yell. She took up dance when she was 4 and absolutely loves it.

"Sorry mama!" She comes bounding down the stairs.

"Do you have everything? And where are the twins?" I ask her.

"Yes mama, and they're in the play room." She walks over into the kitchen and grabs an apple.

"Ok baby, be good. Aunt Chelsea is outside." I kiss her forehead.

"Love you!" She yells as she bounds out the door. I sigh and walk upstairs to where the kids are. Chris is doing laundry at the moment, thankfully. Four kids is a lot so we're always doing laundry. I turn the corner and walk into their play room, seeing them with their Barbie's.

"Hey are you two ready for soccer?" I ask.

"Yea mama. Mama, can we get ice cream after?" Harper asks. She's the oldest twin.

"That's a question for daddy. He's bringing you two today while Leighton and I go grocery shopping."

So the twins we born October of 2021. About a year ago, we adopted Leighton. We had began fostering her about 2 years before and fell in love. She was only 2 months old when we got her. Harper and Quinn are almost 6 while and Leighton is almost 3. All of them have Chris wrapped around their pinkies and he is completely content with having all girls. He loves being a girl dad and he's damn good at it too.

"Ok mama." They start picking up all their toys then run out the room to find Chris. I take a deep breath before going into Leighton's room.

"Hey sleepy head. You wanna go shopping with mama?" Her brown hair is all over the place as she stares at me with big blue eyes. Honestly, she looks the most like Chris which is weird but adorable. The twins and May have my red hair.

I lift her out of bed then take her in the bathroom to brush out her hair. She's a very calm toddler, most of the time. The twins were, and are, chaotic. Both are very active and are always on the go.

"Baby?" I hear Chris yell.

"In here!" I call. He walks into the bathroom and smiles when he sees Leighton awake.

"Good morning sleepy head. Did you have a nice nap?" He asks.

"Hungry!" She says, making both of us chuckle. Leighton has some learning disabilities. Her mother was on drugs while she was pregnant. It's been a challenge but we're getting there. She can say most words but not in complete sentences.

"Mama will get you a snack." He turns to me. "I'll see you later, twins and I are gonna grab supper on the way back." He mentions.

"Thank you, I honestly didn't feel like cooking." He chuckles.

"Are we still going to the Robertsons Easter Egg party tomorrow?" He asks.

"Yea, their baskets are in my trunk." I say.

"Ok baby. I love you." He leans down and kisses me. Even after nearly 9 years, I still get those butterflies.

"I love you too."

——————

All of the girls are in bed, passed out. One thing I'm grateful for is that they're so active, they fall asleep so quickly. Chris and I are laying in bed, his head on my chest. He still loves doing that.

"Um can I run something by you?" He suddenly asks.

"Sure."

"Marvel wants me to do another movie. They emailed me earlier today but I haven't gotten a chance to respond since I wanted to talk to you." Chris stopped acting after the twins were born. He still does interviews but no big projects. I know he misses it and I want him to be able to do what he loves.

"When does filming start?" I ask.

"Few months. They sent me the script. It'll take about a year to film." He says.

"Do you want to play Captain America again?"

"Honestly, yea I do. I miss it. I just know raising 4 kids is a lot and I don't want to leave you alone." He says.

"We won't be alone. I think you should do it." I admit.

"Really? Filming is all over the place. I don't have the schedule yet though." He says.

"I know you miss acting. Once we get the schedule, we'll figure it out. I don't think the girls would mind traveling to visit their dad." He chuckles.

"I'm gonna have to get a hair cut." I groan. He's kept the longish hair and bread since we got married. It's my favorite look. He looks hot. "And probably shave."

"Seriously? I hate Marvel." He laughs then raises up to look down at me.

"I'll grow it back once filming is done. I know you like this look." He smirks.

"You look sexy, what can I say?" He shakes his head then leans down to kiss me. I run my fingers through his hair as our lips move together. He nips at my bottom lip before shoving his tongue in, making me moan. I tug on his hair and earn a moan from him. My hand then go down his chest and to his boxers, kneading at his now prominent bulge.

"Fuck baby." He moans and starts kissing my neck. He tugs my shirt off then my underwear while I tug his underwear down.

"I swear if you get me pregnant, I'm murdering you." He laughs.

"But you look so beautiful when you're pregnant." He nips at my neck as he slides in me.

"Oh!" I moan and his hand covers my mouth.

"As much as I want to hear to scream my name, you have to be quiet baby." He says as he thrusts into me, deep and slow. I moan in his hand and wrap my legs around his torso, earning a moan from him.

"Mm you feel so good." He groans, starting to speed up his thrusts.

"Ugh I love you."

"I love you." I whimper as I let go and he follows soon after. He falls against me, both of us breathing heavily.

"We really need a vacation. No kids." He mumbles in my ear. I wince as he pulls out then rolls us over so I'm laying on his chest.

"Yes we do." I sigh.

"Paris?" He asks.

"Definitely." I start to fall asleep and I know he can tell.

"Get some sleep, baby. I love you."

"Love you." I mumble before falling asleep.

———————

thank you all so much for reading!!