Ch. 64

Disney was... interesting. Chelsea and I couldn't ride a lot of the rides so we mainly snacked on random things we were craving. People came up to us and asked for pictures. Chris was happy to oblige everyone. He's a sweetheart but I could tell it was beginning to irritate him on day two.

There have been pictures of us online but surprisingly, none of them have mentioned me being pregnant. Guess I covered the bump pretty well. I'm thankful because we don't want the entire world knowing about May just yet. It would complicate things and I don't want her being born with cameras basically in her face. She's already going to have a hard time with her last name and I don't want it being harder on her. We're going to keep her out of the news light for as long as we can.

Chris and Scott went to California to get all of Chris' things, including Dodger. They just got back yesterday and we're trying to get Dodger acquainted to Blue. So far things have been good. They love playing with each other.

Right now, we're decorating May's room. Chelsea and I went to get decorations yesterday. We got letters to spell out her first and middle name along the wall above her crib. Chris is hanging those right now as I put the sheets and pillows in her crib.

Scott painted the wall where her crib is a few weeks ago, before they built the crib

Scott painted the wall where her crib is a few weeks ago, before they built the crib. I was impressed with how amazing it looked.

"How's this look, baby?" Chris asks.

"Move the 'y' a little to the left and it'll be good." He does as he's told then steps back, pulling me against him.

"I can't wait to meet her." He looks down at me.

"Me to- oof." Someone's hyper.

"Is she kicking?" He puts his hand on my stomach and smiles widely when he feels her kick. He squats down so he's eye level with my baby bump, "Hi Princess. It's daddy." She kicks again and he kisses my stomach.

"She's hungry." He chuckles and stands up, kissing me gently.

"I'll go make us some lunch. You go sit." He grabs my hand and I follow him out of the room, downstairs.

"Nooo come cuddle with me." I beg as he starts to walk off.

"You just said you're hungry." He chuckles.

"Yea but I wanna cuddle." I pout, knowing it always works.

"Give me 10 minutes and I will, ok? I'm hungry too." I huff and walk off to the living room. "I love you!" He calls from the kitchen.

"Love you too." I mumble as I sit in my little pocket.

—————
-July-

So we're at the hospital. Chelsea is in labor so there's me, my parents, Chris, my 3 brothers, Chelsea's dad, and her sister in the waiting room. Yea it's a little crowded. Grace and Emily are supposed to be coming as well. Hayley is in London but she said she'd be down in a few days.

An hour later, Chelsea's mom walks out and that makes everyone stand up.

"Mom and baby are fine. Matt passed out but is fine." I laugh when she says Matt passed out. That man is an ER doctor, you would think he's seen it all. Greg and my parents go in the back with Lillie. I know it'll be a while before we get to see them but I'm ok with that.

"Uh is there a Stephanie and a Bailey here?" A nurse walks up to us.

"Yea, I'm Stephanie. What's wrong?" I ask.

"Chelsea is asking for you both." I nod and we follow her back. As we walk in, I see my brother sipping on some orange juice.

"You really passed out?" I ask.

"Shut up." He rolls his eyes but I only laugh. Greg is holding baby Emma while Chelsea is talking to her mom.

"Hey Chels. How ya doing?" I ask.

"Girl, that was the most painful 10 hours of my life but worth it." I giggle and give her a hug.

"Yea I'm not ready for that part but I'm ready to meet May." I admit.

"You'll be fine. Just make sure Chris doesn't pass out. I told Matt to eat today but he didn't. Idiot." She rolls her eyes. Emma coos, making us look over at her.

"You wanna hold her?" Greg asks.

"Please." He hands her over to me and I gently rock her.

"Hi Emma. This is your Auntie Steph. Your little cousin will be here soon too. I can't wait for you two to grow up together." I whisper to her. She grips onto my forefinger.

"She's definitely strong." I admit, making Chelsea laugh.

"She and May are going to be best friends."

"Oh totally. May already has Chris wrapped around her finger and soon Emma will too." I admit.

"Can I hold my daughter now?" Matt asks.

"Sit your ass back down." Chelsea snaps and he sits back down. I walk over and hand her to him.

"She's beautiful." I kiss her little head. "Ok I love you all but I am exhausted. I'll come by the house this weekend." I tell Chels.

"Ok, babes. Tell Chris hi for me." I hug her again before walking out of the room and back into the waiting room. Chris stands once he sees me.

"Ready? I told her we'd come by the house this weekend." I tell him.

"Sure baby. How's she doing?"

"Oh she's fine. Said to make sure you don't pass out like Matt did." He scoffs.

"I'll be fine." Chris hates blood so I'm not going to be shocked if he gets squeamish. We tell my brothers goodbye before walking out of the hospital and towards the car. Right as we get to the car, I notice a reporter taking pictures of us. My belly is much bigger now and there's no concealing it.

"Don't worry, just get in the car." He ushers me in then quickly climbs in the drivers seat and peeling out of the parking lot.

"Guess the entire world is going to know in a few hours." I sigh.

"I'm sorry baby... I know we wanted to keep her out as much as possible." He grabs my hand.

"It's fine. We knew it would come eventually."

————

Not even an hour later, there's a post.

"Chris..." I sigh.

"How bad is it?" He asks, looking over my shoulder at the article.

Stephanie St James: Pregnant?!

I don't even bother reading the rest of it. I don't need that kind of stress and I don't really care if they judge us or not.

"I don't even want to read it. It doesn't matter." I admit.

"Should we make a post?" He asks.

"No, let's wait until she's here. I don't want to fuel the fire."