Ch. 48

We leave a half an hour later. The party is tonight so everyone has to get ready. I do feel better since I've met them all. Scarlett is really nice and I absolutely love Lizzy. They definitely don't act famous... which none of them do. I know people have a hard time seeing passed all of that.

"Alright, you got quiet after Rob mentioned marriage. Talk to me." Chris says as we walk into my room.

"It just surprised me you're already thinking about getting married." I admit. He sighs and sits on the bed.

"Come here." He pulls me to him, rubbing his hands up and down the backs of my thighs.

"I love you. I want to be with you for a long time. Whether that's marriage or not, I only want you. Don't overthink or get scared, ok? We have plenty of time." How he always calms me down, I will never know. I really do love this man and he is absolutely amazing.

"Mm I love you too. And I want you too, doesn't matter how." I cup his face and kiss him. He pouts when I pull away but I need to shower.

"Mm no kiss me." He begs.

"I have to go shower." He groans.

"Fine." He lets me go and I walk to my dresser to grab some under garments before walking into the bathroom. I switch the water on and wait for it to warm up. Now that I'm thinking about it, marriage wouldn't be so bad. I already see a life with him and I love him, a lot. Yea we've only been together for 3 months but it feels like a life time. Like I've said, he's different. Sighing, I step into the shower and relax as the warm water hits me. Ugh I have to wash my hair. It's such a pain. Suddenly, Chris steps in and scares the crap out of me.

"Can I help you?" I smile.

"Mhm." He cups my face and kisses me deeply. Alrighty then. He backs me against the shower wall, making me gasp which gives him the opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. Fuck ok we're going there. Not that I'm complaining. His hands travel down my body as mine run up his stomach, making him shiver. He lifts my right leg up so it's propped on the shower seat. He breaks the kiss and starts down my jaw, going to my neck. His fingers brush against my core, making me moan.

"Fuck baby... you're already wet." He moans, sucking behind my ear. He inserts his middle finger, making me moan louder.

"Chris." I groan as he pumps. His lips travel further south, latching onto my nipple. I moan and pull at his hair. He suddenly picks me up which gives him better access.

"Chris... please." I beg as his tip brushes against me. He pushes into me without warning, both of us moaning loudly. He starts thrusting into me hard, making me delirious.

"Fuck Steph." He moans, hitting a particular deep spot and making me scream his name. He suddenly removes me from the wall and sits on the shower bench.

"Ride me baby." He moans, gripping onto my hips tightly as I start to move. His lips attach to my nipple again and I throw my head back, moaning.

"Chris!" I yell. He takes control and moves me up and down on him. I'm hardly doing anything but fuck does it feel great.

"Cmon... I know you're there. Come on baby." He growls, gripping my ass tightly.

"Fuck, Chris!" I whimper and let go. His thrusts start getting sloppy and soon he let's go, both of us moaning loudly. His thrusts slow down and I fall against him, breathing heavily. He tenderly kisses my neck as we calm down.

"I love you." He sighs.

"I love you too." I wince as he moves me off him and shiver when his fingers run over my back.

"I guess we should actually shower." I giggle and agree with him.

"I was trying to but someone interrupted me." He gasps.

"He sounds like a jerk." I giggle.

"Just a tad." He pinch's my ass, making me squeal.

"That was uncalled for." He grabs some shampoo and begins washing my hair. Ooh that feels good. When I look into his eyes, all I see is love. Yea... I could see myself marrying him. Not now but in a few years maybe.

"We really do need to shower or we're not going to make it to the cast party." I sigh as he rinses my hair out.

"I'm perfectly fine with staying in and continuing this." He smirks. Yea, me and you both but he'd hate himself if he didn't go tonight.

"Another night. You need this." I tell him.

"No I know... you're just addicting." He lays his forehead against mine, sighing deeply. I smile and kiss him, then stand up so I can bathe. His eyes roam my body and I have to fight myself from turning around to kiss him. He sighs and soon starts to bathe himself. We get out a few minutes later and I have to push him away when he kisses me again, knowing if we continue neither of us would stop. He watches as I slip on my nude lace under garments.

"You're going to be the death of me." He moans softly.

"Go get dressed." I shake my head and push him out of the bathroom. I can hear him whining like a child after I shut the door. Do you see what I have to deal with? He's literally a man child. I blow dry my hair then straighten it before putting it into a tight ponytail. Next I do my makeup. I decide to do a simple look but add my signature red lip. Now to find an outfit. I walk into my closet and dig around, unsure what I actually want to wear. I come across a white dress. Mm this'll do.

I pair it with some red Louboutin heels that my dad got me for my birthday, along with some diamond earrings

"You ready?" I ask as I walk out of the bathroom. His jaw drops when he sees me. Shit he looks hot. I'm kind of regretting that whole making us go thing now because I really want to tare those clothes off him.

 I'm kind of regretting that whole making us go thing now because I really want to tare those clothes off him

-Chris' POV-

When she walks out, my jaw immediately drops. All of a sudden I'm imagining her in a different white dress, walking down the aisle to me. I am wholeheartedly in love with this woman and anyone can tell she's got me wrapped around her pinky. It's only been 3 months but I want her for the rest of my life. My mom has always told me, when you know you know, and I know. It kind of just hit me.

She's it for me.