Ch. 15

We pull into a random spot and he puts a parking tag on my dash. As we get out of the car, I see Anthony chasing Sebastian around. I've met Sebastian once and I already knew he was a man child.

"They're children, I swear." Chris scoffs.

"And you're one to talk?" He gasps, feigning hurt.

"If we weren't in public, I'd tickle you." He threatens.

"Too bad." I stick my tongue out as he rolls his eyes.

"Cmon, I need to get ready." He reaches for my hand but then remembers and pulls it back. I simply smile and follow him to his trailer. It's a decent size. There's a couch pushed off the the back and a chair for hair and makeup.

"Jewels, Catherine, this is my uh... this is Stephanie. Steph, these are my wonderful makeup and hair crew." I smile and shake their hands.

"Nice to meet you both." I say.

"You too honey. You're gorgeous! I absolutely love your hair." Jewels exclaims. She's probably around her mid to late 40s, short, plump, black lady. Catherine is a bit younger, maybe in her 30s. She has blonde hair and is quite tall, with tan skin.

"Thank you!" I smile.

"Alright, Christopher, sit." She demands, making me chuckle.

"Yes mam." He sits in the chair.

"Remind me to get you a tag to wear while you're here." He tells me.

"I'll go find Anthony and make him get me one." I kiss his cheek before walking out of the trailer. I'm kind of nervous to be here. There's super famous people here and while I'm used to them, it's still nerve racking.

"Steph! What are you doing here?" Sebastian comes up to me and hugs me.

"Chris invited me to watch y'all today. He's in hair and makeup but I need a tag so I don't get kicked out." I explain.

"Ah, follow me." We walk to another tent and he gets me one.

"Thank you." I slip it around my neck.

"Not a problem. Oh hey Rob!" Holy shit it's Robert Downey Jr... damn he's hotter in real life.

"Sebastian. Who's this young lady?"

"Rob, this is Stephanie. Steph, RDJ." I shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you." I smile.

"You too. You're absolutely gorgeous. Have we met before?" Wow he really is Tony Stark in real life.

"She owns the St James Company." Seb mentions and Rob's eyes go wide.

"Holy shit! I knew you looked familiar! I wore one of your suits to a premier! You're a great designer. What are you doing hanging around this chuckle head?" I laugh as he picks at Seb.

"Thank you and I'm actually here with Chris Evans but I've known Anthony Mackie my entire life."

"Oh? How's that?" He asks.

"He and my oldest brother went to school together so we grew up together." I explain.

"Interesting. Well it was lovely meeting you, hopefully Evans keeps you around. I have to go get ready."

"It was nice meeting you as well."I smile and he walks away.

"I see why they chose him to play Tony Stark. That man is exactly like him." Sebastian laughs.

"He really is. I actually have to get ready myself, we're doing some final scene I think." I nod as we start walking back to the trailers.

"Alright. See ya later." I smile.

"See ya." I walk back into Chris' trailer. They're working on his hair while he looks at his phone.

"Hey baby." He smiles, making me blush but slightly panic because of Jewels and Catherine.

"Oh honey don't worry. He tells us everything. And he doesn't bring just any girl around here so I know you're something special." Jewels says and I know my face is super red.

"Alright go get dressed." Jewels says.

"Yes mam." He chuckles and stands, grabbing my hand and dragging me with me.

"Do you need help?" I giggle.

"That and I wanted a hug." I laugh as he lifts me into his arms, hugging me. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him back.

"Put me down you dork." He sets me down but kisses me.

"Hey you need to get ready." I push him back.

"Fine." He lets me go and walks over to the Captain America suit. I watch as he peels his clothes off, unable to take my eyes off him as he does.

"Enjoying the show?" He smirks.

"I am in fact." He chuckles, winking at me.

"This suit is so tight, sometimes it's hard to breathe. I can't even wear underwear under it. It's uncomfortable." I chuckle and look away as he takes his underwear off.

"All clear." I look back and he's got the suit up to his waist. He struggles to put his arms through.

"Zip me up?" He turns as I stand and walk over to him, zipping the spandex suit up. Right before I zip it all the way, I kiss his back, making him shiver.

"Mm you're right. That is America's ass." I pinch his butt, making him jump but also laugh. He turns around, wrapping his arms around my waist and putting both his hands in my back pockets.

"Did you really just pinch my ass?" He asks.

"I did. You look good in your suit. I've always liked a man in uniform." I smirk.

"Yea? I like kissing you." He leans down, pressing his lips to mine. Fuck I like kissing him too. I run my hands up his suit and onto his shoulders then wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He squeezes my ass, making me gasp and allowing him to slip his tongue in.

"Evans! Time to go!" Someone yells, making us pull apart.

"To be continued." He sighs.

"I like kissing you too." He smiles, kissing me one more time.

"Cmon, you can watch me get my ass kicked." I smile. He puts his boots on then grabs his helmet. I follow him out, wanting to grab his hand but knowing I can't. I feel happy. He makes me happy. I wish he didn't have to leave and I'm honestly debating asking if he wants to hang out tonight.

"Hey..." He stops, turning around to face me. "Would you want to hang out tonight? Just watch some movies and order a pizza or something?" I ask. Damn I'm so nervous.

"Of course. I want to spend as much time with you as I can... but I can see you're nervous. I promise I'll behave but I can't promise I won't try to kiss you." I giggle.

"Kissing is fine. But that's all. I still want to go slow with you. I just like hanging out with you." He smiles.

"Me too baby." He looks around before kissing me quickly.

"Cmon before I take you back to the trailer and actually kiss you." I giggle as he drags me to his fancy movie chair.

"Ooh I like it. Very fancy." He chuckles as I sit down.

"I'll come over whenever I get to. Try not to get too bored." He smiles.

"Oh I will never get bored watching you get your ass handed to you." He laughs.

"Rude but understandable. Bye baby." He kisses my cheek before walking off. I let my eyes roam his body and land on his ass. He seriously has a nice ass... and body in general. I wanted to run my hands over his torso when I saw him shirtless. Those abs and tattoos... ugh! I don't understand how someone as hot as him finds me attractive. My phone rings, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Hi mama."