I cut him off before he could finish.
"I don't want to how you had sex with my sister. So I just need to court Tara." "Yea, take care her on a date Marcel grinned.

Present
As I turned around my eyes darted towards the beauty that stood before me. Red dress,  smooth brown skin showing a bit more today, this girl had put a spell on me. I wish I could  make her wear this every day just for me to see. Maybe not go out tonight and haul her upstairs and rip that dress off her.

Once I looked at her face I started to harden. Never have I had emotions except when it came to my siblings. She is the first person I have really loved. One day I would get her to say she loves me. I walked up to her and grabbed her hand. I gently kissed it staring at her gorgeous eyes. I walked her out of the courtyard into the circle driveway.

Opening the door I helped her with her dress by stuffing it onto the floor. Before closing the door I whispered to her. "You look ravishing my love". I walked around and got inside the car. I drove to the first part of our date.

Tara POV
We drove for about thirty minutes in complete silence. He parked in front of a fancy restaurant called Brennan's. Klaus open the door for me again and we walked into the restaurant. The waiter looked like he had already known who we were and sat us at a nice table. When I looked around there were no other people inside the restaurant.

"Klaus why is there no one else around" I asked. He looked up from his menu
"Oh, I compelled the owner to only have us here, today. I wanted it to be private, special for our first date." I nodded looking over the menu. A waiter around my age came to our table. "What would you like to drink" the waiter asked. "Sweet tea" I ordered. Klaus looked at me then at the waiter. "Water" he said with a stern voice.

The waiter walked away from the table to go get us our drinks."I don't like how the waiter was looking at you" Klaus accused. "He wasn't flirting he just asked for our drinks." "Whatever you say my, love" he said playfully. This date needed to go well. "What is your favorite color" Klaus asked.

"Um .....Caribbean blue." " Have you been to the Caribbean" Klaus asked. "No, " I muttered.
"We could go there for our honeymoon" Klaus smiled. I stayed quiet inwardly gagging thinking about honeymoon. Luckily the server came back with our drinks. He took Klaus's order first then mine. The waiter helped me look over the menu getting a little close to show me some stuff he recommend.

The waiter and I stopped looking at the menu when we heard the table thunk as someone had hit the table. We looked at Klaus to see an angry expression on his face with his fist balled."Hurry up and order Tara. You.Waiter boy I think you're a little too close to my fiancé" Klaus growled. I ordered something in a hurry and the waiter powered walked away.

"Why did you do that" I frowned. "He was too close to you" Klaus said tapping his finger on the table."He was just helping me order. You don't have to be so possessive" I argued.
"I'm not. He just needs to know his place".
I stayed silent for the rest of the meal.

Once we got in the car I continued to stay quiet. After a while, my eyes started to close and I fell asleep. I felt shaken making me awake.Klaus held his hand out and I took it. I looked around to see a beautiful pathway with lights and flowers surrounding it.

I followed Klaus as he stopped walking. The trees were parted so the moon shined through on the light blue bayou. I went up to the gate separating me from the bayou and the land. It was beautiful. I smiled pulling the strand of coily hair out of my face. The wind had blown my dress to the side.

Klaus stood right behind me. My breath hitched as I saw him come in front of me. His lips parted and connected with mine. Remembering the plan I had made. I kissed him back. His mouth possessively took over mine. I lightly pushed his chest feeling out of breath. Klaus smiled as he held my hand walking back to the car.

Klaus drove back to the compound. We were coming into the courtyard Klaus stopped and kissed me on the head. "I will be up in a little bit. Go ahead without me" Klaus said. I walked up the stairs running to bathroom. I threw up then sat on the floor. I cradled my head inside my knees silently crying.

Klaus POV
I walked into my office seeing Elijah and Khol sitting there."So how was it?" Elijah asked?
"It went great Tara had a fun time." "Oh, is that all" Khol sassed while wiggling his eyebrows. I started smirking as I thought about Tara and I kiss.

"I need to get back to Tara. I will see you both in the morning". I walked out of my office leaving my brothers. Coming into the room I
saw the restroom light was on. I walked to the door knocking."Love, are you alright?" I asked. "Yes, I'm fine. I will be out in a second"I heard her say.

I walked away from the door and sat on the bed waiting for her to come out. Ever since that kiss, I felt like I needed to see her. I never wanted her out of my sight again.

Tara's POV
When I heard Klaus voice I stood up stiffly. Looking in the mirror my eyes were red and puffy. I washed my face and took a deep breath. I was ready to face him. I walked out the door turned off the light. Sitting in the dimly lit room was Klaus. He got up hugging me tightly.

"What took you so long? I thought I was going to go crazy not being able to see you,"Klaus said. "Klaus, I need to change into my pajamas. You should take a..shower so we can sleep" i whispered trying to hide my frightened voice. Klaus smiled."You're right". He let go of me and went straight into the bathroom to shower.

I hurried changing into an oversize t-shirt and  shorts. I laid down on to the cold bed and covered my body with the covers. I had enough of today. Right, when I had finally closed my eyes I heard the restroom door open. Klaus fumbled with his clothes in the closet. Finally, I heard him walk up to the bed quickly getting under the covers. He pulled me towards him making my back hit his chest.

His hands draped around my waist in a tight hold. Then, he began kissing me on my lower neck. I sat up quickly looking at him."What's wrong"? "I don't want to have ....sex with you until......we're married" I stuttered. He was silent for a couple of seconds . "I wasn't trying to have sex with you. I was just giving some kisses. Come let's sleep" he smiled.