{58}

October 22 2015
Avenger Compound
07:37
Sarah's POV

Once I've dried myself off from the shower, I put my creams on and grab my clothes from my wardrobe. My hands naturally begin to dress me as my mind frays at the worries of what is going to happen at school today.

By the time I realize it, i'm in a pair of dark green pants, a dark blue button up that has roses all over it and my ring necklace.

(Green pants though)

When i'm done getting dressed, I leave the washroom to grab my school bag and head downstairs to leave for classes.

"You ready, Kiddo?" Steve asks as he twirls his motor bike keys around his pointer finger

"Yeah, lemme just say bye to everybody." I nod

"I'm sorry Sweetie, we're running late this morning..maybe you can just see them after you get back today."

"Oh..alright." I nod with a fake smile

We walk out to the garage and load up like we do every day that Steve doesn't have to be to work early, but we're a little more fast paced this morning.

After the normal fifteen minute ride, though traffic was a little heavy at this time-we arrive at the school. I jump off and use my speed to my advantage, bolting to my chemistry class only to sit in my seat just after the bell rings.

"Alright everybody!! Butts in seats!" Mr Tokem shouts as he smacks his brief case on his desk

He dramatically opens it and throws a piece of candy out to a student who gets hit in the head, however when the throws it to my part of the classroom-I catch it and unwrap it to my advantage.

We sit through a boring lecture about ions and how they affect the different elements along with a few elemental equations that we have to reform and solve..

Think of what happened on Sarah's taken anniversary