CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Start from the beginning

Mia smiles brightly at him while laughing at something he says. I walk towards them and she looks at me with a wider smile, "Hey Willow!" She says with excitement. I can hear Gemma scoffing from the table behind me.

Alan cheers then walks to me and hugs me, "This has been the best week of my life Willow! Thank you for all of this. Actually...meeting my wife tops this" He starts to think of something then walks to the back.

I shake my head laughing then see Mia looking at me amused, "What?"

"You haven't got that usual glow about you...when's the last time you saw mystery girl"

Raising a brow, I shake my head. "Been a week now but I'm hoping to see her this weekend"

She smiles even brighter, "Awww you miss her that much! That's so cute Willow!" She nudges my shoulder then walks away to her friends. Alan comes back and I order some peach ice tea with a bacon bagel.

When I see my friends, I take a seat and we all start talking. Gemma stares me down, "What now?"

She rolls her eyes, "You better fall into Mias hands just because you haven't seen Holly yet"

"Don't be ridiculous. Mia and I are just friends, I feel nothing towards her"

"I know you don't" She stares at Mia.

My food comes and we all leave, when we get to school, I make sure to eat then head to class. I have Holly first period so it's even better. When I walk in, I'm one of the firsts. She looks up from her glasses and smiles lightly. She is so beautiful, her hair covers her face slightly so she moves it to the side. When she stands up, she dusts her skirt then looks at me. I almost drool at what she's wearing. It's so simple yet hot. I just want to wrap my arms around her and cuddle her all night.

As the lesson goes on, she teaches us some new topics. Her voice is so stern, dominating and magnetic yet sweet and comfortable. You can tell she really gets the class engaged, even the horny little teenagers in the back are listening. Once again the lesson goes flying by and it's finished. It seems like it's only ever her lesson that does this. The bell rings and I start packing up, "Willow can you stay for a second" She says this with her eyes scanning her book.

When the last student leaves, she walks to the door and turns the lock so no one can get in. "You didn't write anything today, instead you were staring at me through out"

I walk towards her as she leans against her desk. When we get close, both my hands rest on either side of her. I lean in and capture her soft lips that I've missed so much. A moan seeps out of me then she places her hands on my face. She deepens the kiss, a moan flowing through her. When we disconnect, she catches her breath then stares into my eyes. "Can you stay the weekend?"

Nodding, I place kisses down her neck. "Expect me infront of your door with food and a playstation"

She laughs then grabs my face kisses me once again.

I leave and continue the day with going to my lessons, study hall, lunch then home. Waylan has basketball practise so I pick him up right after. Gemma finishes her volleyball with Megan so I get them too. "I bought some rose quartz for all of us!" Meh says excitedly. Gemma rolls her eyes and looks at her. "What?! Your demon ass needs some crystals!"

"My demon ass is very much amazing!"

When I drop them off, Waylan and I head home. As soon as I get home, I greet my parents and grab some clothes then let them know that I'll be at Holly's for the weekend. They look so excited as I say it. "FINALLY! You've been dragging your feet the past week! Have fun! Don't come back! You might as well take your brother with you!" Dad shouts as I leave laughing.

As soon as I start my drive, I take a detour and make my way to the store where I buy a whole bunch of snacks. I've got the playstation in my car which is even better, this weekend is going to be just us.

After getting the stuff, the ride to Holly's is short. When I get there, I see another car parked, it's on the grass as if it swerved into it. Getting out the car, I see the front door slightly open. A chill runs through me. Walking inside, I hear glass breaking. In the living room stands Joe with sweat pouring down him and rage in his eyes. The smell of beer filling the room. His knuckles are red and when he looks at me, he seems to be in shock.

I look around and see Holly on the floor with bruises and blood, she looks unconscious. Joe walks towards her and I run towards him, pushing him against the wall. I throw him to the ground then throw punches on his face, blood sputters out his mouth. "What the fuck did you do?!"

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!" He shouts after he pushes me off. I run to Holly and hold her, tears falling on my face.

Joe sits up and groans in pain....

———

*Before Willow Came*

Holly's POV

As I'm sat underneath my blanket, I hear a knock on the door. I can't wait to just be with Willow all weekend, I miss her. Walking to the door, my feet get cold as I forget to put my slippers on. Opening the door, there's two men in ski masks. One of them grabs me, a scream pouring out of me. The one holding me over his shoulder, throws me to the ground. The door slams open and I see Joe run in, he looks to be in shock and hits one of the masks men. His mask drops and he grabs Joe.

They start fighting and before the other guy could hurt him, I grab his leg causing him to fall. When I get up. I punch him across the face then the stomach a bunch of times. He pushes me against the wall, a loud groan falling out of me as my head hits it hard. He punches me multiple times but then gets dragged away from me by Joe. I grab a vase and smash it onto no masks head. The one with a mask looks at me then punches me across the face and wraps his hand around my throat. I slowly feel my body drain and oxygen lessen by the second.

Then my body falls to the ground and I black out.

In the distance I can hear Joe...

Then I can hear Willow...

Now I...I can't hear anything anymore...