Stylist Noona Pt 94 ( Sensitive Much?)(little bit of everything)

Start from the beginning

"I'm just going to miss you so much." He breathes almost as a plea, leaning down, resting his forehead against yours. "I promise I'm going to help you as much as I can before I go, and I'll come back as soon as I can, princess. When is your next appointment?"

"The 25th at 10:30 for the 12 week check up. Why?"

"Give Sangyeol the day off, I'll take you. I want to hear my baby's heartbeat." Jin kisses your forehead sweetly.

"Actually," Namjoon clears his throat while scrolling through his phone, "I'm going to tell Bang and Choi to clear our schedule then. Let's all hear our baby's heartbeat."

His suggestion is met with a chorus of agreement

"That would be really nice but..." You really are touched by their eagerness, but the thought of seven men traipsing into a ob/gyn office with one girl would definitely raise eyebrows.

"But?"

"We might need to see if Dr.Hani can do a house call. Dispatch would have a field day if any of you were recognized."

"Well congratulations!" Bang cheers heartily across the desk from your little family. "How long have you known?"

"Since about yesterday morning." Jin tells him pointedly.

"Well that's nic-" The CEOs smile deflates rapidly, as realization dawns on him. "Oh, oh I see, well I'm sorry about my poor timing.. But I hope you do understand I was just trying to give you as much time to prepare as possible."

"We know."

"Yes well," He clears his throat, filling the awkward silence. "At any rate, I'm happy for you all. Now why don't we get back on topic, shall we?"

"Yes, let's." Namjoon shifts forward in his chair, resting his elbows on his knees, getting a closer look at the calendar laid out on the desk. "So you said February 27?"

"Yes, that gives you about a month and a half to pack up and get ready, does that sound reasonable?" No one objects, so Bang continues. "Once you've gotten a chance to pack, let myself or Choi know how many boxes and things you have, so we can rent the trucks from the depot down the street that we've worked with before."

"This is only between us, right, no possible leaks to the press or anything."

"Yes, between us, Choi, and your body guards of course. We'll have them drive the trucks so we can avoid a whole nda situation with the truck company. And between them and yourselves I'm sure you can make quick work of loading and unloading the trucks."

"Sounds like a plan to me," Namjoon shrugs, running another glance over all of the materials. "Guys, babe, any questions, comments, concerns?"

You shake your head. At this point the well oiled machine that is Hybe management has everything so well ironed out, that you can't even begin to try and find any loop holes. Judging by the silence you're not the only one feeling that way.

"Okay, well, congratulations again, I'll let you get back to work now. Jin, I expect the recruiter will be reaching out in any time now to talk with you a bit more, so keep an eye out for that email."

You all thank the CEO and leave his office rather quietly.

"I'm pretty excited to move." You're the first to speak up as the elevator dings open for you. "I like Seoul well enough, but it will be nice to get away from the city."

"Yea, lots of peace and quiet, and fresh air." Hobi smells the air dramatically making you all laugh.

"Oh hold that thought." Yoongi says, whipping out his vibrating phone, answering it quickly. "Hello? Mmhmm. Yes. yes. When?" He checks his watch quickly, and looks up at the rest of you who are watching him with quiet intent.