Reject Affection / Twenty - Six

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I instantly run down to the dungeons covering my face, while blood run down my arm. I said the password quickly, went inside and look around the common room to see if people are there but finding no one as it was too early until the ball is finished. I sat down on the floor in front of the fire, crying as I start to question myself.

Why did I ever thought that he would change? Why did I believe him so easily? I TRUSTED HIM! I shouldn't have but I did and he broke it. Why did I fell for him that easy? I should have known, I should have KNOWN!

I hear the wall starts to open and voices of three people starts to boom inside the room. I slowly look up to see a blur figure of Pansy, Daphne and Marie coming in, looking around to find me.

"Hela!" "Hel!"

They all sigh in relief when they spot me and instantly hug me tight as I cry in their arms, soaking the sleeves of their dresses.

This is very comforting.

I hold onto them tight as they whisper words in my ears. 

"Everything will be okay." "Cry it out." "Talk to us." 

After a few minutes, I wipe my tears and look at them after they released me.

"Thank you, guys, so much. You guys are the best." I sniff and smile at them as they smile back in return. "And I'm sorry to ruin your guys' nights with my crying."

"We're friends; of course we will be there for you." Daphne smiles, "Don't worry about them."

"Yeah, that's what friends are for." Pansy agrees, hugging me again.

"What happened?" Marie asks me softly as they all sit down on the floor, "You don't need to tell if you don't want to." she smiles reassuringly, "It's okay."

"I will tell you guys tomorrow." I smile back, "But now, can you guys do something for me?"

"Anything."

"Can you guys make me forget about this for now?"

They looked at each other for moment before Pansy starts to speak.

"Okay, then let's go take everything off and shower so we can have some fun, how about that?" Pansy insists, raising an eyebrow as Daphne and Marie look at me to say yes.

"Alright, let's go." I beam as we all stand up, helping me along the way, "But what about your date, Marie? Cedric might be left alone."

She tsks, waving a dismissing hand. 

"He'll understand. We were planning to do other things after the ball but it's fine and you're the person we need to worry about right now, not him." she chuckles.

"Oh, don't ruin your night just for me." I start, "Go and have fun with him. You deserve it."

"Are you sure? I can just owl him-"

"Go, Marie." I plead, "You did enough for me already and don't worry, I have Pansy and Daphne with me." I nod at them to which they smile at Marie.

"Oka-"

The wall open again, cutting Marie off just to reveal Draco, Theo and Blaise who look worry but relief to see us. I scoff, looking away about to go upstairs.

"Hela, wait.." Draco coos, walking to me but within a sec, the girls took out their wands from underneath their dress where they have put a wand pocket and point at him.