EXTRA 2/5 - MSBY

Some things just, some things just make sense

And one of those is you and I (Hey)

Some things just, some things just make sense

And even after all this time (Hey)

I'm into you, baby, not a day goes by

That I'm not into you

- STILL INTO YOU (PARAMORE)

(Seven years after keiji gave y/n the promise ring)

Y/n yawns softly after as she wakes up from her beauty sleep. She really had a quality sleep last night after being tired working for days, and today is a weekend, which mean she will have a quality time with her fiancé. Y/n is now working her dream job while keiji is an editor for his father's company, he wants to work for that company before he takes over it completely years later.

As y/n is completely awake, she heard sounds of keyboard tapping from the corner of the room. She knows fully who makes the sounds, as she walks slowly and gives her fiance a kiss on his left cheek.

Keiji startles at the sudden touch, didn't expect that his girl will be awake early, not that early actually, he lost the track of time as he keep doing his work.

Keiji pats y/n's head, "good morning sleeping beauty"

Y/n chuckles at her lover's nickname for her so early in the morning, "good morning, keichi. Did you sleep at all last night? The last time i saw you before going to sleep was the same sight i see right now. I'm so sorry that i didn't accompany you, damn, being an adult is so tiring. Can we go back to the time when we are still kids?" 

Keiji laughs listening to y/n's whines, " yes i did get some sleep an hour after you did. It's okay darling, i know you're tired of your works too. You deserves that good sleep. And about being a kid again, would you really okay with that? If we're still kids, we wouldn't be together right now though"

Y/n rolls her eyes playfully, it's up to her keiji to retort her statements, "yeah.. you're right about that. i should be grateful right now, because now i have my lovely fiance with me all the time!"

"That's more like it" keiji says as he continues his work. Y/n wonders what make him working extra hard lately, it's not like he have any deadlines nearly. He works as if there's no tomorrow, it's like he wants to finish all of his works altogether at the same time, and then he wants to take a long break from it. Y/n does question him about this, but his answer would always be him smiling, ruffling her hair, and says that it's a secret.